• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

DELETE FROM cache WHERE

detoner

Hi

Just installed v22d_11 Ultimate SEO - on oscommerce 2.3.1

The catolog front end is working fine but the admin is broken - cannot upload images/add categories - we get this error

1146 - Table 'xxxx.cache' doesn't exist

DELETE FROM cache WHERE cache_name LIKE '%seo_urls%'

[TEP STOP]

and tried to enable page editor cache in admin but it gave same error

Checked install and seem to have followed all instructions - does anybody know whats wrong?

Thanks in advance

Checked install and seem to have followed all instructions - does anybody know whats wrong?

check if the cache table in your mysql database is exist

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

check if the cache table in your mysql database is exist

no it doesn't exist-

so I looked at the includes/classes/seo.class.php - file (which I believe to install the database) and saw the code TYPE=MyISAM; and changed this to ENGINE=MyISAM; - as I had the same problem yesterday - when I went to run an sql script it said syntax error for your mysql version - we have the latest php installed 5.3.7 - so I unistalled the contribution and then tried to reinstall but I get the same error! and still no cache table in the database - I did click on the catalog front end and it was doing the clean url rewrites - which according to the install instructions this should then load the tables into the database -

so maybe there is other no valid syntax for my version of php -

is the sql script available for ultimate urls 22d_11 separately and then we can see the errors as they happen? or is their some other fix?

Thanks in advance

• 1 year later...

To fix this error, remove or comment out the following block of code from admin/categories.php around line 22

// Ultimate SEO URLs v2.1

// If the action will affect the cache entries

if ( eregi("(insert|update|setflag)", $action) ) include_once('includes/reset_seo_cache.php');

To comment it out, put /* at the beginning and */ at the end, so it looks like this:

/*

// Ultimate SEO URLs v2.1

// If the action will affect the cache entries

if ( eregi("(insert|update|setflag)", $action) ) include_once('includes/reset_seo_cache.php');

*/