• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

OSC PDF Catalogue 2.1

Hi all,

This may be an old addon but I would really like to get it working with my v2.3.1 store as used it with 2.2. I've uploaded everything needed and made the mods to tools.php so the links appear correctly in admin/tools

when I click generate catalogs I get the correct screen but after pressing save to start the pdf generation nothing happens, 1 second passes and I am returned to PDF Catalog(s) Generation but nothing else.

I thought maybe there was a problem with language id or something so I added

print_r($languages);

to pdf_catalogue.php around line 775 and now I see the array correctly

Array ( [0] => Array ( [id] => 1 [name] => English
 => en [image] => icon.gif [directory] => english ) ) after pressing save.

nothing else happens, no file in catalogues, no delay zilch.

Any ideas ?

Thanks

I kinda got it to work by enabling show new products and resize images, it will not run if I disable these, but the images are terrible, mono, opaque, rubbish. after enabling the show new products I also had to fix an sql 1054 error

$products_new_query_raw = "select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_image, p.products_model, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, p.products_date_added, m.manufacturers_name from [color=#FF0000](([/color]" . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p[color=#FF0000])[/color] left join " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd[color=#FF0000])[/color] left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where products_status = '1' and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = c.categories_id order by p.products_date_added DESC, pd.products_name";

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I've installed the addon after bit of trial and error I now get a catalogue generated, this is the link to the generated file 

http://sanctuarybooks.co.uk/catalog/catalogues/catalog_1.pdf

I can't understand why it's appearing like it is, probably something so stupid, if anybody has encountered the same problem did you manage to find a solution?