• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

upsxml installing help

jdgrinder

ok I am trying to install upsxml and I got to step 3 and couldn't find catalog/admin/modules.php in my os commerce folder. Also what do I do with the upsxml folder do I put that in os commerce? Any help is much appreciated.

ok I manage to install everything up to step 3 and I input the code and then when I go to put in my ups info in the admin area for os commerce. I get this error

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/bbhyd/public_html/oscommerce/admin/modules.php on line 36

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/bbhyd/public_html/oscommerce/admin/modules.php:36) in /home/bbhyd/public_html/oscommerce/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 34

here is the code for module.php

if (tep_not_null($action)) {
   switch ($action) {
     case 'save':

while (list($key, $value) = each($HTTP_POST_VARS['configuration'])) {
       if (is_array($value) ) {
         $value = implode( ", ", $value);
	      $value = ereg_replace (", --none--", "", $value);
	    }
         tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " set configuration_value = '" . $value . "' where configuration_key = '" . $key . "'");
       }
       tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_MODULES, 'set=' . $set . '&module=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['module']));
       break;
     case 'install':

can anyone help me out please

You need to go back through the files you modified and check the additions. The first warning is a missing bracket or a line that was mixed with the previous line. The second warning means that the info you added was previously added somewhere else.

Re-read the instructions and start again.

You also need to post more of your module file for us to help. I would post the complete file text.

Matt

$module_type = $cfgModules->get($set, 'code');
 $module_directory = $cfgModules->get($set, 'directory');
 $module_language_directory = $cfgModules->get($set, 'language_directory');
 $module_key = $cfgModules->get($set, 'key');;
 define('HEADING_TITLE', $cfgModules->get($set, 'title'));
 $template_integration = $cfgModules->get($set, 'template_integration');

$action = (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['action']) ? $HTTP_GET_VARS['action'] : '');

if (tep_not_null($action)) {
   switch ($action) {
     case 'save':

while (list($key, $value) = each($HTTP_POST_VARS['configuration'])) {
       if (is_array($value) ) {
         $value = implode( ", ", $value);
	      $value = ereg_replace (", --none--", "", $value);
	    }
         tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " set configuration_value = '" . $value . "' where configuration_key = '" . $key . "'");
       }
       tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_MODULES, 'set=' . $set . '&module=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['module']));
       break;
     case 'install':
     case 'remove':

Good evening guys

I had install the uos xml rates , i believe that i had done it right , i haven't steel take my keys from UPS and the program in my shop it sais :

" 10002: The XML document is well formed but the document is not valid. If you prefer to use UPS as your shipping method contact with owner in the email...".

Also i havn't configure the kg or Lb. Do you know if this error comes only from my missing keys?

One amateur made the Arc, 5.000 pro made the Titanic...

• 1 month later...

I need help installing UPSXML 1.4.0

According to install.txt file I have to run three queries found in (or use the file itself) the included sql file: configuration_shipping.sql to add three configuration keys to the table configuration. Then configure them in Admin->Configuration->Shipping/Packaging:

When I enter configuration_shipping.sql nothing happens!

This is what the screen says: - Nothing changes in my Admin Set ups

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) VALUES ('Dimensions Support', 'SHIPPING_DIMENSIONS_SUPPORT', 'No', 'Do you use the additional dimensions support (read dimensions.txt in the UPSXML package)?', '7', '6', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'No\', \'Ready-to-ship only\', \'With product dimensions\'), ', now());

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Unit Weight', 'SHIPPING_UNIT_WEIGHT', 'LBS', 'By what unit are your packages weighed?', '7', '7', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'LBS\', \'KGS\'), ', now());

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Unit Length', 'SHIPPING_UNIT_LENGTH', 'IN', 'By what unit are your packages sized?', '7', '8', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'IN\', \'CM\'), ', now());