• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

HDFC Payment Gateway

kalai427

Hi,

I need to integrate my oscommerce2.2 website with HDFC payment gateway.I cant find any payment module for this. Any one help on this.....

Looking for your quick reply. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Kalaivanan.

Edited by kalai427

Regards,

Kalaivanan Muthusamy.

Any one help on this.....

it's not been developed.

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

I suggest you code the payment module and then seek help from the forum if you run into problems. If you are unable to code it yourself, you may need to seek professional help.

Chris

Chris, Thanks for your reply.

I tried to customize paypal_standard module and renamed all the texts, class and function name in that module from PAYPAL_STANDARD and modified $this->form_action_url from paypal URL to HDFC URL.

As per HDFC payment gateway, the process will as follows:

1) Merchant Pass Transportal ID and password with other details(amount, currency code,Response URL and Error URL) to PG URL to Allow Merchant to connect Payment Gateway and send request.

2)Payment ID & Pay page URL will be response from the above process. Now we need to redirect the customer browser to the URL(Payment Gateway Page) for customer entering the credit information.

3)After customer entering the information, if the transaction completes the page will redirect to Response URL else to the Error URL with error info.

I passed all parameters to this->form_action_url and now the page redirect to the same this->form_action_url URL with response as Payment ID and pay Page URL after checkout confirmation process.

Now i have a doubt that, how to get response of the Step2 and redirect to the Pay Page URL in the paypal_standard module with proper standards?

Can any one help me on this?

Edited by kalai427

Regards,

Kalaivanan Muthusamy.

• 2 weeks later...

Can any one help me on this?

I done this process through CURL inside payment gateway function and got Payment URL and Payment ID. So I assigned this URL and Payment ID to the form_action_url at the payment gateway function. Now after the checkout confirmation, the page redirected to payment gateway and finally moves to checkout success...Thanks for your suggestions....

Now I need to do error handling mechanisms....Give some guidelines......

Regards,

Kalaivanan Muthusamy.