Latest News: (loading..)
greasemonkey

FedEx - Web Services v9

@Irin

I've modified my file a lot, but you can try my change below.  I used to receive notice level errors, but never a failure error on this, so you may have something else wrong causing a problem that just shows up here.  Find starting around line 302

foreach ($response->RateReplyDetails as $rateReply)
      {
        if (array_key_exists($rateReply->ServiceType, $this->types) && ($method == '' || str_replace('_', '', $rateReply->ServiceType) == $method))
        {
          if(MODULE_SHIPPING_FEDEX_WEB_SERVICES_RATES=='LIST')
          {
            foreach($rateReply->RatedShipmentDetails as $ShipmentRateDetail)
            {
              if($ShipmentRateDetail->ShipmentRateDetail->RateType=='PAYOR_LIST_PACKAGE')
              {
                $cost = $ShipmentRateDetail->ShipmentRateDetail->TotalNetCharge->Amount;
                $cost = (float)round(preg_replace('/[^0-9.]/', '',  $cost), 2);
              }
            }
          }
          else
          {
            $cost = $rateReply->RatedShipmentDetails[0]->ShipmentRateDetail->TotalNetCharge->Amount;
          }
          if (in_array($rateReply->ServiceType, array('GROUND_HOME_DELIVERY', 'FEDEX_GROUND', 'INTERNATIONAL_GROUND'))) {
      // print_r($rateReply);
            $transitTime = ' (' . str_replace(array('_', 'one', 'two', 'three', 'four', 'five', 'six', 'seven', 'eight', 'nine', 'ten', 'eleven', 'twelve', 'thirteen', 'fourteeen'), array(' ', 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14), strtolower($rateReply->TransitTime)) . ')';
          }
          $methods[] = array('id' => str_replace('_', '', $rateReply->ServiceType),                                                   
                             'title' => ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', $rateReply->ServiceType))) . $transitTime,     
                             'cost' => $cost + (strpos($this->types[$rateReply->ServiceType]['handling_fee'], '%') ? ($cost * (float)$this->types[$rateReply->ServiceType]['handling_fee'] / 100) : (float)$this->types[$rateReply->ServiceType]['handling_fee']));
        }
      }

and change it to

foreach ($response->RateReplyDetails as $rateReply) {
                if (in_array($rateReply->ServiceType, $this->types) && ($method == '' || str_replace('_', '', $rateReply->ServiceType) == $method)) {
                    $cost = $rateReply->RatedShipmentDetails[0]->ShipmentRateDetail->TotalNetCharge->Amount;
                    $cost = (float) round(preg_replace('/[^0-9.]/', '', $cost), 2);
                            'title' => ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', $rateReply->ServiceType))),
                            'cost' => $cost + $this->handling_fee);
                }
            }

I'm not really a dog.

1 hour ago, John W said:

@Irin

I've modified my file a lot, but you can try my change below.  I used to receive notice level errors, but never a failure error on this, so you may have something else wrong causing a problem that just shows up here.  Find starting around line 302

foreach ($response->RateReplyDetails as $rateReply)
      {
        if (array_key_exists($rateReply->ServiceType, $this->types) && ($method == '' || str_replace('_', '', $rateReply->ServiceType) == $method))
        {
          if(MODULE_SHIPPING_FEDEX_WEB_SERVICES_RATES=='LIST')
          {
            foreach($rateReply->RatedShipmentDetails as $ShipmentRateDetail)
            {
              if($ShipmentRateDetail->ShipmentRateDetail->RateType=='PAYOR_LIST_PACKAGE')
              {
                $cost = $ShipmentRateDetail->ShipmentRateDetail->TotalNetCharge->Amount;
              }
            }
          }
          else
          {
          }
          if (in_array($rateReply->ServiceType, array('GROUND_HOME_DELIVERY', 'FEDEX_GROUND', 'INTERNATIONAL_GROUND'))) {
      // print_r($rateReply);
            $transitTime = ' (' . str_replace(array('_', 'one', 'two', 'three', 'four', 'five', 'six', 'seven', 'eight', 'nine', 'ten', 'eleven', 'twelve', 'thirteen', 'fourteeen'), array(' ', 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14), strtolower($rateReply->TransitTime)) . ')';
          }
                             'title' => ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', $rateReply->ServiceType))) . $transitTime,     
                             'cost' => $cost + (strpos($this->types[$rateReply->ServiceType]['handling_fee'], '%') ? ($cost * (float)$this->types[$rateReply->ServiceType]['handling_fee'] / 100) : (float)$this->types[$rateReply->ServiceType]['handling_fee']));
        }
      }

and change it to

if (in_array($rateReply->ServiceType, $this->types) && ($method == '' || str_replace('_', '', $rateReply->ServiceType) == $method)) {
                }
            }

With this change, the error is gone but so are the FedEx rates. It's not showing any rates at all.

You have a problem somewhere else.  I think you're not getting rates returned. Has this worked for you at all?  Are you working on a test server?  If you are working on a test server you can find this line

$response = $client->getRates($request);

and change it to this

var_dump($request['RequestedShipment']['RequestedPackageLineItems']);

$response = $client->getRates($request);

var_dump($response);

The first var_dump will show what you're sending and the second one will show you what they return.  I have a bunch of those that I experimented with when I was trying to solve a problem.

I'm not really a dog.

This always worked fine for me until recently. The problem is with that line that I referenced above. I'm working on the production server.

Something has changed if this just stopped working.  Maybe your host upgraded something.  You can see in recent posts a soap error cause by an OpenSSL change.

You can use the var_dump to output what's being returned so you can see it, but the line that it errors on isn't necessarily where the problem is.  You can Google "Cannot use object of type stdClass" and get a lot of info on it as it's a php error.

I'm not really a dog.

When I run the two test below after getRates I get  true for is_array and false for is_object

var_dump(is_array($response->RateReplyDetails));
  var_dump(is_object($response->RateReplyDetails));

You can use soem of these to see what's being returned by uncommenting them.  It's best to have a test server.

//  var_dump(property_exists('fedexwebservices','RateReplyDetails'));
//  var_dump(null !== ('RateReplyDetails'));
//  var_dump(!empty($RateReplyDetails));
//  var_dump(isset($response->RateReplyDetails));
//  var_dump(is_array($response->RateReplyDetails));
//  var_dump(is_object($response->RateReplyDetails));
//  var_dump($response);

I'm not really a dog.

3 hours ago, John W said:

When I run the two test below after getRates I get  true for is_array and false for is_object

var_dump(is_array($response->RateReplyDetails));
  var_dump(is_object($response->RateReplyDetails));

You can use soem of these to see what's being returned by uncommenting them.  It's best to have a test server.

//  var_dump(property_exists('fedexwebservices','RateReplyDetails'));
//  var_dump(null !== ('RateReplyDetails'));
//  var_dump(!empty($RateReplyDetails));
//  var_dump(isset($response->RateReplyDetails));
//  var_dump(is_array($response->RateReplyDetails));
//  var_dump(is_object($response->RateReplyDetails));
//  var_dump($response);

The two tests returned the following:

array(1) { [0]=> array(1) { ["Weight"]=> array(2) { ["Value"]=> float(0.5) ["Units"]=> string(2) "LB" } } } bool(true) bool(false)
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Cannot use object of type stdClass as array in /public_html/site/includes/modules/shipping/fedexwebservices.php:318 Stack trace: #0 /public_html/site/includes/classes/shipping.php(81): fedexwebservices->quote('') #1 /public_html/site/checkout_shipping.php(185): shipping->quote() #2 {main} thrown in /public_html/site/includes/modules/shipping/fedexwebservices.php on line 318

3 hours ago, John W said:

Something has changed if this just stopped working.  Maybe your host upgraded something.  You can see in recent posts a soap error cause by an OpenSSL change.

You can use the var_dump to output what's being returned so you can see it, but the line that it errors on isn't necessarily where the problem is.  You can Google "Cannot use object of type stdClass" and get a lot of info on it as it's a php error.

I did google a lot about this error, but unfortunately, I couldn't find a solution. That's why I decided to post here in hopes that maybe someone else, smarter than me in php, could help me.

I wish I could help you more with this, but I'm sorry I don't have the answer.  However, when you find the answer, please post so we can learn.

I'm not really a dog.

I changed the rate to List, and the error is gone. I'm getting the fedex rates now. So, the problem is somewhere in the code for the account rates:

else // For ACCOUNT Discounted Rates, calculate the cost as below
          {
            $cost = ($rateReply->RatedShipmentDetails[0]->ShipmentRateDetail->TotalNetCharge->Amount)/MODULE_SHIPPING_FEDEX_WEB_SERVICES_CURRENCY;
          } // For ACCOUNT Discounted Rates, END

$transitTime = ''; // 9.4.6
          }

if (isset($rateReply->DeliveryTimestamp)) {
         // $transitTime = ' (Estimated Delivery on: ' . date('l, F jS Y \a\t g:ia', strtotime($rateReply->DeliveryTimestamp)) . ') ';
          $transitTime = ' (Estimated Delivery Date: ' . date('l, F jS Y', strtotime($rateReply->DeliveryTimestamp)) . ') ';
          }

'cost' => $cost + (strpos($this->types[$rateReply->ServiceType]['handling_fee'], '%') ? ($cost * (float)$this->types[$rateReply->ServiceType]['handling_fee']/100) : (float)$this->types[$rateReply->ServiceType]['handling_fee']));
                      //     }

}
      }

Irin, this worked for me, i removed the code, and it fixed my OSCMAX checkout - i was getting a blank checkout with PHP 5.4 upgrade from PHP 5.3

using your code works great, no more blank page !!!

}
            }

fedexwebservices.php