Sign in to follow this  
MANDY1

No Shipping Modules Show

Hi all,

None of my shipping modules are showing on the checkout_shipping page although I have zones, tax classes and rates all defined. I'm on2.2RC2a, php 5. I defined zones as Zone 1, Zone 2, etc and all countries are in each appropriate zone (not double) and no countries left out. My checkout_shipping page is unmodified, so no conflicts, but the customer recieves the "This is the only method...) with nothing showing and no continue button. If I disactivate the module I have the normal page but of course no shipping and the next pages including payment work perfectly. Just NO shipping.

There is no whitespace in the files either.

Where have I gone wrong????

Mandy

Hello Mandy,

I'm having the same issues, but your ahead of me :)

Could you show me an example of how you set the zones?

I want 5 zones across the USA encompassing multiple states per zone.

This is what i tried:

Zone 1 Shipping Table = 1:20.00,2:25.00,3:30.00,4:35.00,5:40.00

What i don't quite understand is how to set the number of zones:

Zone 1 Countries i have:

US,SC,US,NC,US,FL,US,GA = ZONE 1

US,TN,US,VA,US,AL,US,WV = ZONE 2

And so forth.

I need to set up four more zones, thats if what i have above is even close to be correct.

Hi all,

None of my shipping modules are showing on the checkout_shipping page although I have zones, tax classes and rates all defined. I'm on2.2RC2a, php 5. I defined zones as Zone 1, Zone 2, etc and all countries are in each appropriate zone (not double) and no countries left out. My checkout_shipping page is unmodified, so no conflicts, but the customer recieves the "This is the only method...) with nothing showing and no continue button. If I disactivate the module I have the normal page but of course no shipping and the next pages including payment work perfectly. Just NO shipping.

Mandy

Hi all,

Mandy

You did not state it but I assume you are talking about the zone rates shipping module.

I just installed a clean 2.2rc2a on my machine created an account, enabled zone rate shipping with 3 zone rates.

With a two character ISO country code in the field I showed on check out both the flat rate (I did not disable it) and also the zone rate for the shipping options.

If I just used just two character ISO state code I got no zone rate shipping on check out.

You said you used countries if so tell me which ones you used and I will check and see if there is a problem for me.

Now my zone rate shipping mod has not been altered other than changing the number of zones from 1 to 3.

If you have changed anything other than number of zones on yours than this I probably will not get the same results as you.

I actually modified this mod for my own use before so I am familiar with it. Used it about 1 and half years.

I'm using something else now.

Good luck and let me know if I can help!