• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Why No Products on Search Engine

ms35d4

Hello

I am new to ecommerce and slowly learning and developing a site.

I have currently installed the following add ons.

KissMT_1.0_r72_RC

Ultimate_Seo_Urls_5_PRO_r205

usu5 XML Site Maps

I have checked and re-checked the intallation instructions and am sure all have bene isntalled correctly,

However, after several weeks gone by, I can't see any of my products when searching search engine, for example google.

If I take a particualr model or manufacturer number from my site and put it in google it will display results but when I click on the link it takes me to adifferent page altogether, and not the page the product is at.

I have checked other competitors using the same search phrases or words, number and the results are shown and when I click on it take me direct to the product page.

I am new to ecommerce and ocsommerce and thought I would have dont enough to get some results PLEASE can someone tell me looking at the above add ons do I need anything more? another add on so i can achieve this

Any advice or help would be much appreciated as I am really struggling, reading so many post etc casuing even more confusion and information overload. I tried to use add on conrtributions what work together, or that are mentioned as compatible.

Kind Regards

However, after several weeks gone by, I can't see any of my products when searching search engine, for example google.

have you submitted your website or xml website map to search engines?

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

Hello There

Thank you for the reply,

Yes, site has been submitted,

I have installed

SEO add on:

KissMT_1.0_r72_RC

Sitemap add on:

usu5 XML Site Maps

Ultimate_Seo_Urls_5_PRO_r205

Still not able to see anything as of yet.

Kind Regards