• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Trying to load WYSIWYG

arka

Works fine for me, I dont know what you are doing wrong.

Go to your database in phpmyadmin, click on the sql tab on the top right, copy and paste the statement, click go.

If that doesn't work, add it manually.....

Edited by SLiCK_303

Dear SLiCK_303 thank you for explanation, I have installed TinyMCE and everything works well. But I have two questions about php code. First - Example content CSS (should be your site CSS), what does it mean, which file should it points to ? You wrote - content_css : "css/content.css" but I can't see content.css in my os commerce folder. And "Replace values for the template plugin" what is this ? What values I should write to username and staffid ? Thank you in advance, I just new to os commerce.

• 3 months later...
You have tried getting different editors working with no success, so you have complicated the issue. The very first thing you need to do is go back, and remove ALL modifications to files in regards to getting an editor working. I have seen contributions telling you to edit admin/categories.php, and others you want the editor working in. Ive seen them have you edit admin/includes/functions/general.php and/or html_output.php. So I'll repeat myself you need to remove ALL modifications to files in regards to getting an editor working.

Ok, now that we're back to square-one, let's try this...

Thank you, this saved me a lot of time searching on the internet for the answer you have laid out here and which was so easy to follow.

Edited by offie