Latest News: (loading..)
Sign in to follow this  
ew_

Adding related products to product_info

Hi,

I have been searching quite a lot after a contribution that will allow me to configure "related products" for a specific product. When viewing a product info page for a product with "related products" the customer should get a list of the related products (with radio buttons or checkboxes) and all related products that are selected when the customer presses the "Buy" button will also be added to the shopping cart. Does anyone know if such a contribution exists?

This youtube video (of Magento) shows what I am looking for:

Related products in Magento: www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXGGkOkvEzs

Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by Jan Zonjee
advertising?

I just realized I posted this in the wrong section. Could some moderator please move it to "osCommerce Online Merchant v2.x"?

Thanks.

Hi,

I have been searching quite a lot after a contribution that will allow me to configure "related products" for a specific product. When viewing a product info page for a product with "related products" the customer should get a list of the related products (with radio buttons or checkboxes) and all related products that are selected when the customer presses the "Buy" button will also be added to the shopping cart. Does anyone know if such a contribution exists?

Any help would be appreciated.

For 2.2 and 2.3

Master products

Edited by toyicebear