• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PRIVATE SALES COUNTDOWN TIMER

Hi guys,

I need to know if there is a contribution that can place a countdown timer on a specific product at the product listings page.

Like a sale lasting 5 days you have a countdown timer saying how much time is left to buy the product at that price.

This seems to be the in thing with some private sales websites like www.secretsales.com etc.

Is the a contrib for this anywhere??

Hi guys,

I need to know if there is a contribution that can place a countdown timer on a specific product at the product listings page.

Like a sale lasting 5 days you have a countdown timer saying how much time is left to buy the product at that price.

This seems to be the in thing with some private sales websites like www.secretsales.com etc.

Hi Confusedcart,

I think i can help you to achieve this. Just provide me with the code of the page you want it to display (in index.php / product_info.php) , and I'll see what I can do.

Regards,

• 1 month later...

Hi guys,

Hi mate,

how did you go with this?

interested in doing the same

Thanks

Luke

luke