Sign in to follow this  
jem89

customer image upload

Is there any add-on in which the customer is able to upload an image specific to the product they're purchasing? I run a custom postcard printing company and I need a way for customers to upload their artwork with their purchase so that the image can be printed onto the postcards. (By the way, I am working with version 2.3)

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Edited by jem89

James,

The contribution you need for that is Option Types 2 but it is not currently available in the add on area for v2.3.1.

Chris

:|: Was this post helpful ? Click the LIKE THIS button :|:

See my Profile to learn more about add ons, templates, support plans and custom coding (click here)

Thank you Chris,

I haven't been using OSCommerce for very long. Is it possible that The version of this add-on that was released for OSCommerce 2.2 will work for 2.3?

I am currently reviewing oscommmerce for use by a client and I have a very similar question. I need customers to upload an image for one or more products they are purchasing. Does anyone know if this add-on available currently? And if so, how can i get it?

Burt, Thanks for that. I will check it out. It may do the trick. Much appreciated for the reference.

Is there any solution for this problem yet? I am in need of exactly the same feature.

Edited by H1rz3r