• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

New osC2.3.1 Install - Trying Sagepay Server - No luck?!

loginid

Hi there all,

I've just spent a few hours trying to work this out but can't seem to make it work.

Hopefully someone can help me.

I've just installed a brand new oSC 2.3.1 and installed the Sagepay Server module.

Created a Sagepay simulator account and added all the correct details (including dedicated IP address,etc).

The site is also SSL secure too.

Though whenever I go through the checkout process, I never see any iFrame or credit card input screens.

It goes from Shipping -> Payment Method -> Confirmation.

When I press the confirm button I get the following error:

There has been an error processing your credit card

Please try again and if problems persist, please try another payment method.

It's a straight out of the box install and I'm surprised I am having so much difficulty with it!

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm having exactly the same problem.

Turn on SagePay Server and all it shows is:

Payment Method

This is currently the only payment method available to use on this order.

Credit Card or Bank Card (Processed by Sage Pay)

The main issue is the page isn't calling the files within ext/modules/payment/sage_pay, and these are the files that build the iframe. I know this because I've renamed this folder as a test and it throws up no errors. Can anyone help before I spend weeks going back and forth with SagePay themselves...

I've tried the pre-installed v1.0 and I've also download v1.1 from SagePay themselves. Same thing.

• 4 months later...

I had a similar problem until I added the webserver's dedicated ip address in the simulator admin and then form checkout_confirmation posts to checkout_process.php which loads page /ext/modules/payment/sage_pay/checkout.php and this is the page with the iframe.