• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

QUICK EDIT DESCRIPTIONS

katayama

I am looking for an add-on that will provide the ability to edit product descriptions instantly without having to click on each item and select edit. This way while I am in admin mode and click on categories, I can see a list of products and be able to edit the descriptions directly. I have lots of products for my site and each one has a unique lengthy description and it would be nice if there were an add-on that would let me edit this descriptions simultaneously without having to select each item... Something simple, like a text box description that can be edited and appears when you list your products in admin...

I have searched through numerous add-ons and can't seem to find one that can do this simple task.

Also, it might be cool too if we were able to quickly edit the product names in a listed format as well. Instead of selecting each item and editing them one at a time.

I am using osCommerce Online Merchant v2.3.1

I thank everyone for all the great contributions!

- Kaoru Katayama