• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

product listing

wijnendael

Hi all, using osc 2.3 and have some wierd things happening with the product descriptions that i hope somebody can help with.

When entering products and adding the description and images everything goes ok until the shop is viewed then some of the product descriptions and images do not display / format correctly and the text appears squashed up on the left. Am i missing something here because i think they are all entered in the same format and all the product images are the same size but some do not display correctly. Any help would be appreciated.

• 3 months later...

Hi wijnendael,

Did you manage to solve this? As I'm having to same issue have updated and imported from 2.2-2.3 and everything has come across great except as you experienced when viewing products the layout is a bit messed up with the description squashed to the left, then the images which appear to be working ok just sitting in the middle of the description area leaving a blank column space to the right of them of around the same size as the squashed description area.

I have tried removing the images/replacing them but no luck still have a squashed description.

If anyone can help it solve it your a legend in my books :D as it's all that holding me back from added a few mods, a custom look and launching it publicly.

Archived