• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

error login

danil0

Hello suddenly, after 2-3 years of normal use, I cannot login with my customer test account I have for testing reasons... I m getting this error message:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '?products_id=100,186)' at line 1

select p.products_id, find_in_set('0', products_hide_from_groups) as hide_or_not, find_in_set('0', categories_hide_from_groups) as in_hidden_category from products p left join products_to_categories p2c using(products_id) left join categories c using(categories_id) where p.products_id in (88,46,100,39?products_id=100,186)

[TEP STOP]

This is a big problem because I guess that many customers probably cannot login either...

Can anyone help me?

Daniel,

My guess would be that your hosting provider updated your version of MYSQL and now your site needs to be updated. I would check with them to verify any changes.

Otherwise, check your site for hacker activity.

Chris

Daniel,

My guess would be that your hosting provider updated your version of MYSQL and now your site needs to be updated. I would check with them to verify any changes.

Otherwise, check your site for hacker activity.

Chris

Chris thank you for your answer...

I asked my provider here his answer:

[i]Hello,
Thank you for your inquiry.
We haven't touched MYSQL. 

Regards,
Norman
Netfirms Support Team.[/i]

...I don't thing that I have been hacked ... is there any way to check this out?

I checked with other test accounts and its working well ... but with this account I het this error...

Any other ideas?

Chris thank you for your answer...

I asked my provider here his answer:

[i]Hello,
Thank you for your inquiry.
We haven't touched MYSQL. 

Regards,
Norman
Netfirms Support Team.[/i]

...I don't thing that I have been hacked ... is there any way to check this out?

I checked with other test accounts and its working well ... but with this account I het this error...

Any other ideas?

...so there is no other ideas?

Archived