Sign in to follow this  
dontlike2pay

ANyone can help me convert a osc2.2 info box into osc2.3 content table right above "what's new this month"?

Hi

I am trying to install 'Latest News' on my osc 2.3.1

After done 95% install and self-correction on this osc2.2 contribution, I am stuck now. :(

The guide was not clear and I think there were something missing, so I did what I know about osc2.2 and managed to get this addon to work in a weird way (both front and admin end)

Even the latest update seems to make it adapting to osc2.3 but i am sure the install guide was still for osc2.2 Plus files were not converted into osc2.3 format. So I made my own guide and intended to upload for other to use, but now im frustrated. I got 2 major problems.

1. News is displayed as old left/right side info box even it is as wide as New Product table. I cant get this info box style to match with rest site. Please pic below:

box.jpg

2. In admin, everytime I click on 'News' under Catalog, I lose the whole style/format of the left side. Please see pic:

leftugly.jpg

My own version of install guide can be downloaded here! <-- Click

Can Anyone help? I am not putting up much hope that someone would help but worth a try :D

Thanks

Edited by dontlike2pay