• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Account signup management Error

BZProd

Hello,

I am trying to install the account signup management contribution from Jacobson and I have not been successful with it. I keep getting this error:

Query was empty - Query was empty

Query was empty

[TEP STOP]

Query was empty - Query was empty

Query was empty

[TEP STOP]

Warning: Unknown(): A session is active. You cannot change the session module's ini settings at this time. in Unknown on line 0

This is what appears when I enter name, email, password, password.

I only want my users to have to enter in their name and their email when signing up at create_account.php

Does anyone have experience with this?

Thanks

God Bless,

Patrick Stockwell

Account Signup Management was written 8 months ago using a snapshot from over a year ago. The code has changed so much that it won't work anymore. And I don't think it worked even when it was current. Some people have managed to tweak it enough to get rid of the errors, but it doesn't store information correctly. For instance, if you make it so Gender is optional rather than required, and the customer doesn't chose a gender, it'll fill in "Female" on everything.

Go to Contributions and download "United States Format". It doesn't do exactly what you want but it'll steer you in the right direction.

Thanks for the reply...that surely clears things up for me. What a shame, as that seems like a very good contribution...I will definately try to use a different contribution. I love OSC so I really hope I can get this to work. Thank you

God Bless,

Patrick