• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

MVS 1.2.3 with OSC 2.3 (SHIPPING MODULES)

osc_custom

I have this pre-release copy. I haven't had the time to clean it up, so expect bugs.

I don't monitor this thread, and the @mention feature is still broken, so post in the support thread if you want answers from me. I'll try to help with the bugs, but my time is limited right now.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

Hi Jim,

Sorry didn't see your reply till now. Still learning how to use this forums. Sometimes can't find the thread I post. LOL.

And thank you very much for the MSV 2.3.1 version. I will have a try later and will post here again my result (hopefully no more questions LOL).

Once again, thank you very much!

Lyn

• 1 year later...
Dear reader, I am a new poster on this forum (and still learning to code), so forgive me when I missed something or made mistake ;-)

The first one was that I posted this on the OS 2.2. topic.... sorry.

We have a shop in an old version of OSC and in this shop the MVS module is working like a charm, and is really a great module.

Since the last weeks I have been trying to implement this module in the latest OSC 2.3.4. (MySQL 5.5.36 and PHP Version: 5.3.28. I have come quite far thanks to all great post on this topic and forum. 

But I am stuck and running mad on a few things I can't get working:

1. Account history info (account_history_info.php) 

Has no error messages but is not displaying the vendor specific information (order with two vendors). Checked the DB and all data is there….

Doesn’t go through the statement if (tep_not_null ($orders_shipping_id)) {  

Has probably something to do with this code:

$orders_shipping_id = '';

$check_new_vendor_data_query = tep_db_query ("select orders_shipping_id, 

orders_id, 

…….

2. Orders by vendor

Displays no data, no error messages is not working in the old site as well, probably PHP or SQL 5 problem….

3. Move products between vendors

When I click the “update” button the screen refreshes with no errors but noting is changed in the Database.

@ Jim, I have documented all errors and changes until now to get it working, so if I can help in return….  Working functionality without errors until now (in English, Dutch and German partially):

Backend

- Changed SQL script to update the DB

- Menu item Vendors

- Vendor manager

- Vendor Shipping modules

- Products reports

- Orders (sends vendor mails, not fancy yet)

Front

- Checkout Shipping

- Checkout Payment

- Checkout Confirmation

- Checkout Process (vendor mails not working jet).

-

Kind greetings,

Fabien

The other thread is still the official support thread for MVS. I will always monitor that one, but may not see posts in this one.

I posted a link up above to a version of MVS for osC 2.3x. Is that what you installed?

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.