• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Add-on Side-banner

HanV

• 7 months later...

This is great ...but it so needs expanding to allow images on the main page, the header and footer, and the tops of the category pages this would make giving a custom feel to oscommerce so easy..I don't know why it has not been done before...or even if someone could make the code clear that one needs to sdd to make the admin banners appear wherever is needed at whatever size is needed.

The Modular Front Page Addon has a banner module. You can also use that module in the Header Footer Content Modules to add a banner (although the footer already has one.) The category page would depend on me getting my Modular Category Page released, so not yet.

The code to add a module to any page is fairly simple, but it doesn't make a lot of sense if you only have one module to put there.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.