• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

CONFUSED. header tags seo

gshutzy

i have just 'tried' to install header tags seo. i dont know if i have been successful so far as im not all the way through the install. i have uploaded all the files that are in the catalog folder and i now see this at the bottom of my shop pages

Warning: include(includes/modules/header_tags_social_bookmarks.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/zlunfcsz/public_html/vanity-flair-uk.com/index.php on line 264

Warning: include(includes/modules/header_tags_social_bookmarks.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/zlunfcsz/public_html/vanity-flair-uk.com/index.php on line 264

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/modules/header_tags_social_bookmarks.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/zlunfcsz/public_html/vanity-flair-uk.com/index.php on line 264

if you visit www.vanity-flair-uk.com you should be able to see this at the bottom of the page above the powered by oscommerce

i dont want to continue installing if i have done something wrong already.

please help.

Read the error

It looks like you didn't upload all files, the one mentioned in the error is missing.

In general, you can not "test" things like this, you need to do all installation steps, and then you can test

i wasnt neccesarilly testing i just refreshed my page and notice that this appeared. could you please inform me about bts and sts. i have read the descriptions in the install_catalog and not been able to find the said files in the folders or find the folders at all.

i really am new to this whole database managed site. i usually use blue voda which is made for idiots.

please help i cant find either of the following

Your shop is an STS shop if there is an includes/sts_templates/ directory.

or

Your shop is a BTS shop if there is a templates directory in the root directory.

for me to take the next step in the installation i need to find out which i have. bts or sts

i have completed all the installation and i now have an error in index.php

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/zlunfcsz/public_html/vanity-flair-uk.com/index.php on line 298

the code i have there is

include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_NEW_PRODUCTS);

include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_UPCOMING_PRODUCTS);

<!--- BEGIN Header Tags SEO Social Bookmarks -->

if (HEADER_TAGS_DISPLAY_SOCIAL_BOOKMARKS == 'true') {

include(DIR_WS_MODULES . 'header_tags_social_bookmarks.php');

}

// <!--- END Header Tags SEO Social Bookmarks -->

?>

can somebody help me with this.

If you didn't install bts or sts your self, you don't have anything of that.

Regarding the error. Change this

<!--- BEGIN Header Tags SEO Social Bookmarks -->

to this

//<!--- BEGIN Header Tags SEO Social Bookmarks -->

I think there is a support topic for this addon, better you go and check there, you will get more support if posting at the proper place