• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] Protx Form Payment Module - Updated

Mark Evans

Hi all

I'm using the latest 1.04 version of this contributions on MS1 with no problems, however I do need to find a way to make payments deferred by default, has this been mentioned anywhere?

If not does anybody have any suggestions as to where to start to modify the script :?:

Thanks

Andy

• 3 weeks later...

I'm using 1.04 with MS1. All seems to be installed and configured correctly in admin. Problem is when I create and confirm a test order the transaction "times out" while connecting to Protx so I don't even get to use their form and insert dummy credit card info.

Has anyone else experienced this problem or can suggest a fix. All Protx support have been able to say is "we've come across this somewhere before" but no remedy.

I've double checked that the files are in the right place and all the "correct switches" have been flicked in admin.

GW :cry:

If I'd only waited five more minutes!!

It was a simple typo.

Basically Protx's system is set to accept GBP so as my currency in admin was set as GBR (don't know why and I'm sticking to that) it was refusing to play ball.

GW :oops:

Ive got the same issue as Graham from earlier up the thread.. basically the zones option in Protx dont seem to remove the item from the list.. but if you select the option in checkout_confirmation.php, then it returns an error...

The option gets displayed when it shouldnt.. looked through the code but can see whats going on! :) I tried a clean MS2 install and the same issue was happening.. both tested on Windows XP; Apache; Phpdev suite..

Cheers

Angus

:)

"The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them." Albert Einstein

• 1 year later...

Hi all, Sorry to dig this thread up from the grave! :-"

I've just installed the Protx Form contrib, works great apart from the post code doesnt take to the protx payment screen. All the customers address is there but with no postcode ?

Is this normal or is there something wrong ?

I'm using MS-2

Thanks! :thumbsup: