Sign in to follow this  
wildvettes

Subcategory Textboxes causing html validation errors

Only shows up on pages with subcategory textboxes content...is the issue with my install, or with the add-on coding?

I know the rule of thumb with html errors is to begin at the very first error on the page and that error is being generated by subcategory textboxes and no other pages are resulting in errors, which leads me to believe that first error is generating the other 3. The problem is an extra </div></form>, but I'm not sure how to go back into the add-on and find where this portion is. It looks good to me but I'm a super novice, so I'm wondering if the order they are being placed in might be wrong?

This is the problem spot according to html tidy..

71. <div><form name="filter" action="index.php" method="get"><p align="right"><strong>Show:</strong> <input type="hidden" name="cPath" value="134_143_191" /><input type="hidden" name="sort" value="2a" /><select name="filter_id" onchange="this.form.submit()"><option value="" selected="selected">All Manufacturers</option><option value="25">Halltech</option><option value="11">LG Motorsports</option></select><tr><td><div class="ui-widget-content ui-corner-all infoBoxContents"><h1>01-04 Corvette C5 Z06 Air Intakes</h1>

73. Changing out your Corvette's Air Intake is one of the best bang for your buck mods you can do to your 01-04 C5 Z06 Corvette.

74. <p>

75. <b>You'll see:</b>

77. <ul>

78. <li> Improved throttle response!</li>

79. <li> Improved seat of the pants power!</li>

80. <li>Reduced 1/4 mile times!</li>

81. <li>Improved fuel economy! </li>

82. </ul>

If you are looking for somewhere to start improving the performance of your C5 Z06, this is it.</div></td></tr></p></form></div>

line 82 column 116 - Error: discarding unexpected </form>

line 82 column 123 - Error: discarding unexpected </div>

Is anyone else experiencing this problem with this add-on?

Edited by wildvettes