• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

ERRORS! Please help...

Lobster101

Hi there

I've just installed this contribution:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,4289/page,13

and when I go into the Modules > Shipping area within my Oscommerce Admin area - I see a list of errors!!!

I wont list all of them. Lets start with a few to begin with. Here's what I see:

Warning: include(/********************/languages/english/modules/shipping/euro.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /****************/admin/modules.php on line 131

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/**************/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/euro.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /*************/admin/modules.php on line 131

...and lines 131 and 132 from modules.php are as follows:

include(DIR_FS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $language . '/modules/' . $module_type . '/' . $file);

include($module_directory . $file);

Please help!!

what do i have to do in order to resolve this issue and get this contribution working?

Thank you in advance

Thanks Chris

I've double checked and I'm pretty sure that I've uploaded to the correct directory. I literally went into the Catalogue folder of the download and uploaded the folders that I could see, straight into the root of my store folder, via Filezilla.

I then also uploaded these folders into my admin area just incase aswell...

its still listing all those errors. They seem to revolve around line 131 of that modules.php file?

Does some type of code need to be inserted? Does something need to be defined?

Please feel free to offer alternative advice

thanks again