• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Admin login fatal error

Suvi2208

I installed osCommerce on my (linux) server today. Soon after, I added this finnish language pack. Everything seemed to be working perfectly, and the store still is - but I can't use the admin login anymore. Here's the error message I get (parts of the paths removed):

Warning: require(includes/languages/finnish.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in ../includes/application_top.php on line 167

Warning: require(includes/languages/finnish.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in ../includes/application_top.php on line 167

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/languages/finnish.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in ../includes/application_top.php on line 167

So, I can't login as admin, and I'm not experienced enough to find out what's wrong by myself. Could you please help me?

you are missing; or the file cannot be found for your

includes / languages / finnsh.php

Look at the add on again and make sure you have uploaded to the correct directory

Nic

Sorry, I forgot to write I am not missing that file. It was working properly for a while, I can find it using file manager just where it should be (next to english.php), and I can still use my shop in finnish. I tried to load finnish.php from file manager to my computer, and it seems to be fine.

There will be 2 finnish files/folders - one for catalog/includes/languages/ and the other for catalog/admin/includes/languages/

My store is currently running Phoenix 1.0.3.0

I'm currently working on 1.0.7.2 and hope to get it live before 1.0.8.0 arrives (maybe 🙄 )

I used to have a list of add-ons here but I've found that with the ones that supporters of Phoenix get any other add-ons are not really neccessary

There will be 2 finnish files/folders - one for catalog/includes/languages/ and the other for catalog/admin/includes/languages/

Oh... you're right, thanks! I didn't have one at admin-folder. Feeling pretty stupid now, but problem solved. Thanks a lot, guys!

Archived