• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

want one single item with no shipping charges

smokey2008

Rick,

If you apply a ZERO weight to the product, would it not relay a zero fee to ship ?

Chris

Thanks, Chris. I just tried that again and it wants to add shipping (first class $4.39). The weight on the product page is listed as 0.00. Perhaps there is something inside the USPS shipping module code that could be changed...

hi Rick,

There must be a minimum applied to all shipments. Unfortunately, I am not up to date on the USPS module so I can not offer code change suggestions.

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay. I ended up abandoning osC and moving to Drupal after my site was hacked twice. I'm now using Ubercart and trying to work through the issues with that. I have it almost all done except setting up the SSL. I'm finding the documentation for that is not as good as os is, but I've gotten through most of it.

Thanks.

S