• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Addon} Modular Front Page

RobynW

Please assist keep getting the following errors when I try to add modules

Warning: include_once(includes/functions/modules/front_page/featured.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/execgift/public_html/includes/modules/front_page/featured.php on line 39

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/functions/modules/front_page/featured.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/execgift/public_html/includes/modules/front_page/featured.php on line 39

Warning: include_once(includes/functions/modules/front_page/featured.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/execgift/public_html/includes/modules/front_page/scroller.php on line 38

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/functions/modules/front_page/featured.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/execgift/public_html/includes/modules/front_page/scroller.php on line 38

and when I try to Add Scroller module I get this:Warning: include_once(includes/functions/modules/front_page/featured.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/execgift/public_html/includes/modules/front_page/scroller.php on line 38

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/functions/modules/front_page/featured.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/execgift/public_html/includes/modules/front_page/scroller.php on line 38

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/execgift/public_html/includes/modules/front_page/scroller.php:38) in /home/execgift/public_html/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 34

and then when I try to edit I get this: Fatal error: Call to undefined function tep_cfg_pull_down_products() in /home/execgift/public_html/admin/modules.php(232) : eval()'d code on line 1

Warning: include_once(includes/functions/modules/front_page/featured.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/execgift/public_html/includes/modules/front_page/scroller.php on line 38

I am dying to use this feature on my website please assist

• 7 months later...

The error message says that a file is missing, so I assume that you didn't upload that file. Putting the file where it belongs will fix the problem.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

Thanks for the fast reply....I guess I follow the steps carefully, but im getting the error....anyways I will check again, but I saw this post with exactly my same error..so I thought perhaps there is something wrong..thanks

I got it...one missing file ...catalog/admin/includes/functions/modules/front_page/featured.php

Thanks Jim

Edited by ecommforum