Latest News: (loading..)
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
trubargain

Applying a new template to my OSCOMMERCE install

8 posts in this topic

I uploaded the new template that I want to use to my file manager, and unziped it into a template folder which I have created in the root folder. How do I apply the template to my oscommerce site? I need to see the new template live on my website, instead of the old one.

Please give step by step instructions, I am new at this.

Thank You!

Ask whoever you got the template from. This is not a forum for support of 3rd party products such as templates.

@@pccrafts - it was also a post from a year ago :huh:

I have no time for people who buy a product then expect free support from us mugs.

I have no time for people who buy a product then expect free support from us mugs.

It is quite sad that you reject people in this way. We should all help each other - also with integration to other products. That is a good way to show how flexible osCommerce in fact is. Therefore I expect you will change your attitude from now.

Thanks a lot in advance.

The always integrating osCommerce user.

sibte7 likes this

I agree. If someone uses a free, or even a paid for template, then support should be given by the template supplier. People on this forum should not be used by a template supplier for free support. We do not know the code and do not know what the supplier has done to the code. If support is not given with the templare then tough.

burt likes this

@@14steve14 - you are far more eloquent than me.

@@perbuch "Therefore I expect you will change your attitude from now."

No, YOU will change your attitude when you have a few more posts and realise how much crap gets posted in this forum, and usually crap forced on us by 3rd party "developers" who know next to nothing about osCommerce and expect their clients to get help here.