• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

trying to install

wijnendael

Hi, can someone assist me with the install of this addon. I have downloaded the files and uploaded the folders for ckeditor and file manager into the admin section of our shop. The problem i have encountered is that the first change to code in the admin/includes/functions/html_output.php went ok and the relevant part was found and new code added. However when i get to the second change that needs to be made in the admin/categories.php i cannot find the first part that requires changing ( </head> ) is there something i am missing here, help would be appreciated

Tony

Not many of us have our psychic hats on today.

What are the instructions and have you altered /admin/categories.php since osc was installed.

finally Is this an installation from the code on the osc site or a template.

Cheers

G

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

Hi G, thanks for the reply sorry about the lack of info so here it is:-

The addon was downloaded from the forum (Ckeditor with PDW filemanager for Oscommerce) and it contains two sets of instruction a doc file and a pdf file. I have inserted the folders under admin and made the first change to the admin/includes/functions/html_output.php file but the next instruction i cannot find in the file, instruction as below.

4) Open file admin/categories.php

find:

</head>

Above add:

<script type="text/javascript" src="./ckeditor/ckeditor.js"></script>

As far as i know i have not made any changes to this file previously, and have checked a original file from a download of ver 2.3 where i do not find this either. This is why i am wondering if the instructions maybe incorrect. It would be really useful to get this addon to work to make it easier for creating newsletters

T