• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

soapclient error in shipping module

puri

Hi,

I am getting a fatal error :class soapclient is not found.

in these lines:

includes/modules/shipping/myshipping.php

require_once(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'library/fedex-common.php5');

$path_to_wsdl = DIR_WS_INCLUDES . "wsdl/RateService_v9.wsdl";

ini_set("soap.wsdl_cache_enabled", "0");

$client = new SoapClient($path_to_wsdl, array('trace' => 1));

can anyone tell me how can i use soapclient in shipping module .is there any syntax error in oscommerce?

HI ,

I have a script for fedex smartpost shipping module in zend framework in which soapclient class is used .but it generates error that no such class exist.

is any other class for this purpose in oscommerce?? please tell me if anybody knows.

• 3 weeks later...

HI ,

I have a script for fedex smartpost shipping module in zend framework in which soapclient class is used .but it generates error that no such class exist.

is any other class for this purpose in oscommerce?? please tell me if anybody knows.

I was trying to get the WSDL Fedex module to work and got a soapclient error. After upgrading some of the software on the site and searching the internet, I got a solution thanks to my host Servint who fixed it by installing a correctly configured PHP module.

After the first update (which didn't fix things), they installed a soap module. But oscommerce requires this be accessed by https.

Pieces of what I found online:

"PHP5 comes with an optional SOAP library (compile with

'--with-soap'), which declares 2 classes: 'SoapServer' and 'SoapClient'.

So I got this installed.

Next error message was:

Fault

Code:HTTP

String:SSL support is not available in this build

On an old post online I found this:

http://php.net/manual/en/ref.soap.php

If you want to use soap over https, you *must* compile php with the configure option with-openssl or

you will have the error "[HTTP] SSL support not available in this build" while trying to use the web

services over SSL

John Kam with Servint support said the error message above (String:SSL support is not available in this build) meant that PHP was likely not built with support for SSL. He used cPanel's easyapache script, to recompile PHP with the OpenSSL module, which fixed the problem.

So for what it is worth, my current configuration is PHP Version 5.2.17, OpenSSL 0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 01 Jul 2008 with soap client and soap server enabled.

Edited by ezlynx