• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Announcing: Orders at a glance

I wanted to announce my first solo contribution to the OSC platform.

When I switched from OSC 2.2 to 2.3.1, I noticed the new admin page right away. It was lovely… AND Customizable! Unfortunately, it presents customers and orders in funny sort orders, usually with the last one touched, first. Now, I could see this being handy in some ways, but I use the status for customer information, and to help organize the shop. So, once an order it "shipped" it's not as relevant as the rest.

That's about when I started missing the little info box on the old admin page.

infor_box.jpg

The one that displayed all the order statuses with a clickable link to see only those orders. Well, "missing" turned into "doing" and I eventually cranked out this dashboard widget.

In short, this is a dashboard module that brings that little info box to the 2.3.1 admin page.

You can get it here.

• 5 months later...

get these errors after install in the module on my admin page....

any one else?

Warning: include(/home/itismejo/public_html/mellowtan.com/admin/includes/languages/english/modules/dashboard/d_ataglance.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/itismejo/public_html/mellowtan.com/admin/modules.php on line 129

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/itismejo/public_html/mellowtan.com/admin/includes/languages/english/modules/dashboard/d_ataglance.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/itismejo/public_html/mellowtan.com/admin/modules.php on line 129

• 4 months later...