• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

OSC 2.3.1 - prices

LCortes

Hello there.

My contribution can be only in translations to Portuguese as I dont understand nothing of programming.

I translated version 2.2rc2a to portuguese and have version 2.3.1 almost ready :)

Now, I came here to ask for some help:

I need 2 things for now (for version 2.3.1):

1st - need to hide prices for not logged clients. I found some good contributions but not fit exactly to version 2.3.1 and I messed up all my installation... Then, I found a piece of code that fits exactly to my needs:

here it is: http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/370933-prices-for-logged-in-users-only-v231/page__p__1565273__hl__hide+prices__fromsearch__1#entry1565273

this works great, because I dont need the option of activate or deactivate this funtion. I need it always ON. But I also need to remove ALL buttons of buy now, to guests not be able to see any prices. What files do I need to change, and what piece os code should I change?

2nd - I need to display (only to registered clients) 2 prices at same time: one with VAT and other without VAT. A great option it woul be: 100.00€ (123.00€) so the first price is without TAX and second inside (xxx) would be with Tax. Besides it's inside of () it could be in diferent color also.

Can anybody help me with this?

Regards

Luis