• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product Listing Enhancements Problem

Hi,

I installed Product Listing Enhancements, Thumbnails & Manufacturer Headings V2.8 and installation went fine apart from a few slight problems.

When I select "Thumbnails in Grid Mode" it displays the products on the page but it does not obey the box listing sizes set in admin > configure > product listings.

It resizes the borders to the whole width of the table as opposed to keeping the set size. It does not obey the fixed width of my table in my STS template.

I have a table in my STS template measuring 990 pixels. In that table is another table with 3 columns. Left column is 735 pixels for main content, middle column 25 pixels as a spacer and the right column 230 pixels for infoboxes, etc.

The product listing page takes up the whole 990 pixels no matter what settings and sizes I choose under the product listings admin settings and it pushes the infobox column out of the table.

When it is just set to "Thumbnails View" the page obeys the height and width of the product listing boxes but it still seems to want to use the entire box.

Other pages such as shopping cart, new accounts work fine but the product listing doesn't work in thumbnails in grid mode.

I followed the instructions and changed the infoboxcontents tag in the stylesheet so the listings would be separated but they aren't.

So the size of the overall display of 4 columns chooses it's own size and also borders cannot be separated.

Below are images of how it looks.

Any help on this would be truly appreciated.

Thanks

Carl

boxes.png

boxes2.png

boxes3.png