Latest News: (loading..)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

alanintuition

1054 - Unknown column 'delivery_date' in 'field list'

8 posts in this topic

I have just installed my new template and when I tried testing on the page everything looks fine, accept when I used a customer login for a view history this error msg pop up on the account_history_info.php. Could someone please help me with this.

 

 

1054 - Unknown column 'delivery_date' in 'field list'

 

select customers_id, customers_name, customers_company, customers_street_address, customers_suburb, customers_city, customers_postcode, customers_state, customers_country, customers_telephone, customers_email_address, customers_address_format_id, delivery_name, delivery_company, delivery_street_address, delivery_suburb, delivery_city, delivery_postcode, delivery_state, delivery_country, delivery_address_format_id, delivery_date, billing_name, billing_company, billing_street_address, billing_suburb, billing_city, billing_postcode, billing_state, billing_country, billing_address_format_id, payment_method, cc_type, cc_owner, cc_number, cc_expires, currency, currency_value, date_purchased, orders_status, last_modified from orders where orders_id = '5'

 

[TEP STOP]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I ran into the same problem. Did you install the Discount Coupon Codes 3.34 for osCommerce 2.3.1? I bet that you did and it includes the field `delivery_date` in its files. If you want to, you can remove all of these listings in the files to get it to work, since it is not a valid field in the regular installation of osCommerce 2.3.1.

 

I just removed the lines from the files and it works perfectly now.

oarenj likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With the comment from John above I was able to do the same and resolve my same issue as well. So it may help others in the future here are the exact changes I made.

 

1) Open catalog/checkout_confirmation.php and remove the following

// ship date
 if (!tep_session_is_registered('datum')) tep_session_register('datum');
 if (tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['datum'])) {
   $delivery_date = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['datum']);
 }
 // eof ship date

 

2) Open catalog/checkout_payment.php and remove the following

// ship date
 if (!tep_session_is_registered('delivery_date')) tep_session_register('delivery_date');
 if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['delivery_date']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['delivery_date'])) {
   $delivery_date = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['delivery_date']);
 }
 // eof ship date

 

3) Open catalog/checkout_process.php and remove the following

// ship date
'delivery_date' => $order->info['delivery_date'],
// eof ship date

 

I did a couple tests and they all came back fine. Hope this helps someone else!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well I had the same issue I did the changes you stated and it works for the first download but then when you try to loin and and see you order history it comes up there as:

 

1054 - Unknown column 'delivery_date' in 'field list'

 

select customers_id, customers_name, customers_company, customers_street_address, customers_suburb, customers_city, customers_postcode, customers_state, customers_country, customers_telephone, customers_email_address, customers_address_format_id, delivery_name, delivery_company, delivery_street_address, delivery_suburb, delivery_city, delivery_postcode, delivery_state, delivery_country, delivery_address_format_id, delivery_date, billing_name, billing_company, billing_street_address, billing_suburb, billing_city, billing_postcode, billing_state, billing_country, billing_address_format_id, payment_method, cc_type, cc_owner, cc_number, cc_expires, currency, currency_value, date_purchased, orders_status, last_modified from orders where orders_id = '501'

 

[TEP STOP]

 

 

any ideas?? your help is greatly appreciated .. Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It took me 5 hours!

 

Includes/classes/order.php line 36 'delivery_date' problem solved.

 

regards

 

Frank

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It took me 5 hours!

 

Includes/classes/order.php line 36 'delivery_date' problem solved.

 

regards

 

Frank

 

 

Sorry to bump an old thread, but had to say thanx to Fred (and google for leading me to Fred).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you so much. this save a lot of my time.

 

 

With the comment from John above I was able to do the same and resolve my same issue as well. So it may help others in the future here are the exact changes I made.

 

1) Open catalog/checkout_confirmation.php and remove the following

// ship date
 if (!tep_session_is_registered('datum')) tep_session_register('datum');
 if (tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['datum'])) {
   $delivery_date = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['datum']);
 }
 // eof ship date

 

2) Open catalog/checkout_payment.php and remove the following

// ship date
 if (!tep_session_is_registered('delivery_date')) tep_session_register('delivery_date');
 if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['delivery_date']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['delivery_date'])) {
   $delivery_date = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['delivery_date']);
 }
 // eof ship date

 

3) Open catalog/checkout_process.php and remove the following

// ship date
'delivery_date' => $order->info['delivery_date'],
// eof ship date

 

I did a couple tests and they all came back fine. Hope this helps someone else!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another easiest solution to this problem is add a field name "delivery_date" at the table "orders" in the oscommerce database

 

Thank you so much. this save a lot of my time.

blueknight13 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites