• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Some Advice Needed?

Hi,

Just after some advice on how to improve my store and converting more views in to sales, My link

I am also thinking of paying for a banner on a site, it claims to get 150,000 views a month and it would cost me $30 for a month, do you think its resonable?

Jordan,

Your site looks very unprofessional, has errors on the bottom and only offers 5 products.

So, you're wondering why you have no sales ? Don't waste your money on a banner ad....put some time into the website to make it unique and fashionable. And if you only do have 5 products, get more !

Chris

Jordan,

Your site looks very unprofessional, has errors on the bottom and only offers 5 products.

So, you're wondering why you have no sales ? Don't waste your money on a banner ad....put some time into the website to make it unique and fashionable. And if you only do have 5 products, get more !

Chris

What errors do tyou get? As i cant see any? And what else makes it look unprofessional?

Also i am getting some art work made up at the moment wich will improve the look of the website.

I will look at getting some more unique products as well!

You still have the default welcome text on the index page. You need to basically tidy up the site and add more content before any promotion.

Have a look at some contributions when you have improved the site, there are many to help give you a better looking site and even promote your site

Complete Newbie On The Learn - Not A Programmer

But Learning As I Go

You still have the default welcome text on the index page. You need to basically tidy up the site and add more content before any promotion.

Have a look at some contributions when you have improved the site, there are many to help give you a better looking site and even promote your site

Would you say change this, and write something more about the actual site?

Welcome Guest! Would you like to log yourself in? Or would you prefer to create an account?

Yes or simply remove it.

You have to look at the site and amend, would you buy from your site? When the answer is yes then you are half way there

Complete Newbie On The Learn - Not A Programmer

But Learning As I Go

I could spend all day telling you whats wrong with your site, but i wont. What i will do is to point you to two threads within these forums.

The first is how to build a bad store which can be found HERE

The second is how to build an awsome store which can be found HERE

You can now see what you have done wrong, and what you should do.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

Archived