• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Check out my restyled Blues Shop!

The Bluesman

• 2 months later...

Overall not bad. However, coming from a visual design background, I would say that it's a bit visually overwhelming. Everything seems to be competing for the user's attention. I would look at using typography and grouping a little better. Negative space is not bad. I respectfully submit this critique.

s

What I the most impressed with is how professional you have the standard OSCommerce layout looking. That is hard to do. I would debate Carl above on the visually overwhelming thing, I would argue your site has 'impact'. Your use of product images is great. But I agree that when it comes to the product titles, esp in the product listings, the typography could be improved.

Oscommerce site:

OSC to CSS, http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/7263 -Mail Manager, http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/8120

It is standard osCommerce with a nice header graphic and a blue color scheme.

Looks old and tired. It reminds me very much of the very first version of osCommerce, called TEP (though that was more black than blue).

Too many products displayed on Home page(slows down page load).

SEO urls are missing.

Site width needs to be increased follwed by increase in left column size and font size.

Not much Text content found on home page.A must for a better seo chance.

Ttle to have online shop in it.

Add some description to category so increase content and make these description available on category page.

Product info page Meta tags needs to be improved atleast title needs to have product name.

Some blog for a DVD site where you can blog on latest DVDs( People purchase from a store owner who has knowledge about his subject).

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

Archived