The e-commerce.

User Tracking with Admin 1.31 Released

Druide

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its obviously in this line in user_tracking.php:

<?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_FLAGS . strtolower(geoip_country_code_by_addr($gi, $ut['value']['ip_address'])) . '.gif', geoip_country_name_by_addr($gi, $ut['value']['ip_address'])); ?> <?php echo geoip_country_name_by_addr($gi, $ut['value']['ip_address']); ?></td>

Tracy,

i think you need to REBOOT your machine...lol

Robert

We all need to learn it once, how hard it may seem when you look at it, also you will master it someday ;)

heh...

Thats the first thing I did... ok well mayb e the third.. but to no avail.. It is still doing it..

The page is there.. but when I click the download icon it goes to the

'The page cannot be found'

:(

Tracy

All my logs show total times and idele time in the 15:00 range, is this normal?

that was in version 1.31 i think

didn't you upgraded ?

Robert

We all need to learn it once, how hard it may seem when you look at it, also you will master it someday ;)

All my logs show total times and idele time in the 15:00 range, is this normal?

that was in version 1.31 i think

didn't you upgraded ?

using 1.33

I've never really been able to make heads or tails of the idle times.  Mine all seem to start at 3:00...

is your Server 'Host' time the same as your timezone ?

I noticed before i put in the TIMEZONE hack that i had the same issue with my starting time

but after i set the time the same as my own TIMEZONE (EST), it all was the way it should be.

How that can happen ? it must be a calculation issue somewhere in the admin/user_tracking.php

Haven't found a real answer for it yet, still in dev to <SPAN <DIV the pages, not full time but when i feel like it...so a slow process IMAO

check your TABLE user_tracking in the field entry_time because thats where this problem starts.

This entry_time is set in includes/functions/user_tracking.php at the bottom of the file

Robert

another nice thing to do is:

BACKUP FIRST:

admin/includes/boxes/user_tracking.php

admin/user_tracking_config.php

add to your database

INSERT INTO configuration_group (configuration_group_id, configuration_group_title, configuration_group_description, sort_order, visible) VALUES (999, 'User Tracking', 'Admin User Tracking', 17, 1);

and delete from your admin/includes/boxes/user_tracking.php

this line

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_USER_TRACKING_CONFIG) . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . TEXT_USERTRACK_CONFIG . '</a><br>' .

so it will look like this

if ($selected_box == 'user_tracking') {

$contents[] = array('text'  => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_USER_TRACKING) . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_USER_TRACKING . '</a>');      

}

Why ?

This to put your config options in your admin > configuration where they should be anyway ;)

now you can DELETE

Robert

Just downloaded V1.34 and I'm getting lots of errors when I click the user tracking link in admin

Warning: fopen("includes/GeoIP.dat", "rb") - No such file or directory in c:phpdevwwwcatalogadminincludesgeoip.inc on line 131

Warning: ftell(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in c:phpdevwwwcatalogadminincludesgeoip.inc on line 95

Warning: fseek(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in c:phpdevwwwcatalogadminincludesgeoip.inc on line 98

Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in c:phpdevwwwcatalogadminincludesgeoip.inc on line 100

Warning: fseek(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in c:phpdevwwwcatalogadminincludesgeoip.inc on line 117

Those above are just a small sample

what have I done wrong?

1146 - Table 'coins_tv.TABLE_USER_TRACKING' doesn't exist

insert into TABLE_USER_TRACKING (customer_id, full_name, session_id, ip_address, time_entry, time_last_click, last_page_url, page_desc) values ('', 'Guest', 'e78b84f81fe97ec27343159674a3bd5a', '4.46.19.216', '1048886627', '1048886627', '/catalog/admin/categories.php?selected_box=configuration', 'Categories / Products')

[TEP STOP]

I'm getting the above from my osc admin pages. Anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong? I double checked my mysql database and everything looks correct. I also checked the admin/includes/footer.php and the path looks correct. I also lost my footer info on my pages from installing this contribution. Any idea there either? Thanks.

1146 - Table 'coins_tv.TABLE_USER_TRACKING' doesn't exist

insert into TABLE_USER_TRACKING (customer_id, full_name, session_id, ip_address, time_entry, time_last_click, last_page_url, page_desc) values ('', 'Guest', 'e78b84f81fe97ec27343159674a3bd5a', '4.46.19.216', '1048886627', '1048886627', '/catalog/admin/categories.php?selected_box=configuration', 'Categories / Products')

[TEP STOP]

I'm getting the above from my osc admin pages. Anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong? I double checked my mysql database and everything looks correct. I also checked the admin/includes/footer.php and the path looks correct. I also lost my footer info on my pages from installing this contribution. Any idea there either? Thanks.

Got it, n/m. Had to change application_top.php's

Just downloaded V1.34 and I'm getting lots of errors when I click the user tracking link in admin

Warning: fopen("includes/GeoIP.dat", "rb") - No such file or directory in c:phpdevwwwcatalogadminincludesgeoip.inc on line 131 

Warning: ftell(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in c:phpdevwwwcatalogadminincludesgeoip.inc on line 95 

Warning: fseek(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in c:phpdevwwwcatalogadminincludesgeoip.inc on line 98 

Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in c:phpdevwwwcatalogadminincludesgeoip.inc on line 100 

Warning: fseek(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in c:phpdevwwwcatalogadminincludesgeoip.inc on line 117

Those above are just a small sample

what have I done wrong?