• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Please review and give advice Electro Shop

a.dwisatya

a.dwisatya,

Sorry but you cannot expect feedback when you have not done anything to the store: Another stock oscommerce site

Come back for reviews when you have made modifications

Upon receiving fixes and advice, too many people don't bother to post updates informing the forum of how it went. Until of course they need help again on other issues and they come running back!

Why receive the information you require in good faith for free, only to then have the attitude to ignore the people who gave it to you?

There's no harm in saying, 'Thanks, it worked'. On the contrary, it creates a better atmosphere.

CHOOCH

i dont like your logo it doesnt flow with the rest of the website. its the only thing i can comment on as has been said you havnt done much to change the shops online look. i like the toys though do i qualify for a free r/c helicopter for the feedback :thumbsup:

just noticed something else wrong. http://store.xyberbreaker.co.cc/product_info.php?cPath=40&products_id=99

in google chrome the products description is displayed over the image. i havnt tried with any other browser

Archived