• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Multiple Table Rates - some work, others dont

DawnG

I recently became VAT registered, so in order to set up for VAT and deliveries I created 3 Zones:

United Kingdom

European Union

Rest of the World

What I want for each zone is an option for Standard Shipping and Tracked Shipping, so

UK Standard

UK Tracked

EU Standard

EU Tracked

Intl Standard

Intl Tracked

I copied the table.php (from both includes/modules/shipping and includes/languages/english/modules/shipping)making the appropriate changes i.e. table, table1, table2... ...table6 etc.

Everything looks fine from the Admin side, I installed the new tables, made the changes etc.

When I went to test it in my store I am able to select Standard/Tracked for both UK and EU destinations, however when I come to a 'Rest of the World' country (they are all listed in the Zone) no option for shipping is displayed at all. I've been staring at this for hours now and I cannot figure out where I went wrong.

Right, I've restored my site to its original settings, so no need to panic there - but I do need to be able to address this issue.

I have customers worldwide, and naturally I want to give them the best service, including their choice of shipping company.

This mod looks great http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1446/category,2/search,enhanced+table but I would like to know how to duplicate so that I can have this for UK, as well as EU and US. Can someone help me with this, or point me in the direction of someone who can help.

• 11 months later...