• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribtion] Year/Make/Model for OSC v2.3.x

This is the Official Support Thread for the Year/Make/Model Contribution for osCommerce v2.3.x. I will monitor this thread and answer any questions I can. However, I offer FREE support in my spare time so if I don't reply, I don't have any spare time.

Download the new version for 2.3.1 Here

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/7835

Chris

Edited by Jan Zonjee

Hi Chris,

A big thumbs up from me :thumbsup:

After a few cosmetic changes it is now working great woohoo :D

However I have one problem, I am also using a the 'Printer Ink & Toner' contribution which I have modded to be a parts finder module.

The issue is that when I am on the parts finder page I have this is the url

localhost/catalog/parts_finder.php?filterid=1

and when I try to use the year, make, model the url changes to this

localhost/catalog/parts_finder.php?Make=Stihl&Model=MS170&filterid=1

is there anyway you know of that I can clear the url or some logic if that I am on that page then jump back to index.php and then perform the search???

Thanks

Mark

Hi Mark,

Although I am not familiar with the ink/toner contribution I would assume it uses the same filter system as YMM. Are you planning to use both contributions on your website ? If so, you may need to change the code inserted into general.php to create a unique identifier for one or the other contribution to avoid a conflict.

Chris

Hi Mark,

Although I am not familiar with the ink/toner contribution I would assume it uses the same filter system as YMM. Are you planning to use both contributions on your website ? If so, you may need to change the code inserted into general.php to create a unique identifier for one or the other contribution to avoid a conflict.

Chris

which bit of code in particular for YMM do you mean???

Thanks for the reply

Mark

Hi Mark,

This code in application_top.php sets the cookies for the search criteria:

//bof Year_Make_Model Contribution v2.3.x by Dunweb Designs

$expire=time()+60*60*24*90;

$where = "";

$YMM_where = "";

if(isset($_GET['Make'])){

setcookie("Make_selected", $_GET['Make'], $expire,'/');

if($_GET['Make'] != 'all')

$Make_selected_var = $_GET['Make'];

}elseif(isset($_COOKIE['Make_selected']) && $_COOKIE['Make_selected'] != 'all')

$Make_selected_var = $_COOKIE['Make_selected'];

if(isset($_GET['Model'])){

setcookie("Model_selected", $_GET['Model'], $expire,'/');

if($_GET['Model'] != 'all')

$Model_selected_var = $_GET['Model'];

}elseif(isset($_COOKIE['Model_selected']) && $_COOKIE['Model_selected'] != 'all')

$Model_selected_var = $_COOKIE['Model_selected'];

if(isset($_GET['Year'])){

setcookie("Year_selected", $_GET['Year'], $expire,'/');

if($_GET['Year'] != 0)

$Year_selected_var = $_GET['Year'];

}elseif(isset($_COOKIE['Year_selected']) && $_COOKIE['Year_selected'] != 0)

$Year_selected_var = $_COOKIE['Year_selected'];

if(isset($Make_selected_var))

$where .= " (products_car_make='".$Make_selected_var."' or products_car_make='') ";

if(isset($Model_selected_var))

$where .= ($where != '' ? ' and ' : '') . " (products_car_model='".$Model_selected_var."' or products_car_model='') ";

if(isset($Year_selected_var))

$where .= ($where != '' ? ' and ' : '') . " ((products_car_year_bof <= '".$Year_selected_var."' and products_car_year_eof >= '".$Year_selected_var."') or (products_car_year_bof=0 and products_car_year_eof=0)) ";

if($where != ''){

$q = tep_db_query("SELECT DISTINCT products_id FROM products_ymm WHERE " . $where);

$ids = '';

if(mysql_num_rows($q) > 0){

while ($r = tep_db_fetch_array($q))

$ids .= ($ids != '' ? ',' : '') . $r['products_id'];

}

/*$q = tep_db_query("SELECT products_id FROM " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " WHERE products_id not in (SELECT DISTINCT products_id FROM products_ymm) and products_status = 1");

}*/

$YMM_where .= " p.products_id in ($ids) and ";

}

//eof Year_Make_Model Contribution v2.3.x by Dunweb Designs

I would suggest that the Print Toner contribution has similar code that was inserted into the application_top.php as well. The YMM contribution comes with a 'clear vehicle' button in the column box, this button removes the cookies and resets the site back to listing of all products. I am not sure if the other contribution does this, but I suspect that is the conflict.

Chris

Hi Chris,

No there is no code in application top as it is all contained in the one file, this is what I have:

<?php
 /*
  Printer Ink & Toner Filter
  V1.7 for Oscommerce v2.2 RC2a
  September 2010
  osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
  http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2010 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
 */

require('includes/application_top.php');
 require(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_IMAGE_MAPS);

if(isset($_REQUEST['filterid'])&&($_REQUEST['filterid']!=''))
{
$filterid = $_REQUEST['filterid'];

$filterqueery = tep_db_query("select * from ".TABLE_PRINTER_CATEGORY."  where parent_id = '0' AND printer_category_id = '".$filterid."'");
if(mysql_num_rows($filterqueery)>0)
{
	$showfilter = true;
}

}
 require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_FILTER_PRINTER);

$breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE, tep_href_link(FILENAME_INKTONERFINDER));

require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'template_top.php');

?>
<div style="clear: both; padding:5px;"></div>
<div class="contentContainer">
 <div class="ui-widget-header ui-corner-top infoBoxHeading"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS; ?>
 </div>
 <div class="ui-widget ui-widget-content-white ui-corner-bottom contentText" style="padding:10px; background-color:#fdfdfd;">

<?php if($showfilter){?>

<div class="ui-widget ui-widget-content ui-corner-all contentText" style="padding: 10px; background: #f4f4f4 url(images/main-bg.png); background-repeat: repeat-xy; font-style: italic;">
   <div class="contentText"><?php echo TEXT_PARTS_FINDER_DESCRIPTION;?>
   </div>
  </div>
</div>
	         <div>
	            <?php getprintercatoptions($filterid); ?>
	         </div>

<div class="bodyContent">
					<?php
						$printerid = 0;
						if(isset($_REQUEST['mode'])&&($_REQUEST['mode']=='showlist'))
						{
							$printerid= $_REQUEST['part_cat_'.$filterid];
						}
						elseif(isset($_REQUEST['mode'])&&($_REQUEST['mode']=='searchlist'))
						{
							$vehidrow = @mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("SELECT printer_category_id, categories_image FROM ".TABLE_PRINTER_CATEGORY." where category_name = '".$_REQUEST['keywords']."'"));
							if($vehidrow['printer_category_id']!='')
							{
								$printerid= $vehidrow['printer_category_id'];
								$printerid= $vehidrow['categories_image'];
							}
						}
					$define_list = array('PRODUCT_LIST_MEDIACAT_PART_NO' => PRODUCT_LIST_MEDIACAT_PART_NO,
					 'PRODUCT_LIST_MEDIACAT_QUANTITY' => PRODUCT_LIST_MEDIACAT_QUANTITY,
					 'PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL' => PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL,
                        'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME' => PRODUCT_LIST_NAME,
                        'PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER' => PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER,
                        'PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE' => PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE,
                        'PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY' => PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY,
                        'PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT' => PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT,

'PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW' => PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW);

asort($define_list);

$column_list = array();
					reset($define_list);
					while (list($key, $value) = each($define_list)) {
					  if ($value > 0) $column_list[] = $key;
					}
					 $select_column_list = '';

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($column_list); $i<$n; $i++) {
					  switch ($column_list[$i]) {
						case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MEDIACAT_PART_NO':
						  $select_column_list .= 'pd.mediacat_part_no, ';
						  break;
						case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MEDIACAT_QUANTITY':
						  $select_column_list .= 'p.products_mediacat_quantity, ';
						  break;
						case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL':
						  $select_column_list .= 'p.products_model, ';
						  break;
						case 'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME':
						  $select_column_list .= 'pd.products_name, ';
						  break;
						case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER':
						  $select_column_list .= 'm.manufacturers_name, ';
						  break;
						case 'PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY':
						  $select_column_list .= 'p.products_quantity, ';
						  break;
						case 'PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE':
						  $select_column_list .= 'p.products_image, ';
						  break;
						case 'PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT':
						  $select_column_list .= 'p.products_weight, ';
						  break;
					  }
					}
					if($printerid>0)
					{
						$printercat_query = tep_db_query("SELECT * FROM ".TABLE_PRINTER_CATEGORY." WHERE printer_category_id = '".$printerid."'");
						$printercat_row = tep_db_fetch_array($printercat_query);
						$productids = $printercat_row['productids'];
						if($productids!='')
						{
							$listing_sql = "select distinct " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, pd.mediacat_part_no, products_mediacat_quantity, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and FIND_IN_SET(p.products_id,'".$productids."' )";
							$listing_sql .= " order by pd.mediacat_part_no";
						}

?>
					<?php
					$catimage_query = tep_db_query("select categories_image, category_image_name, category_imagemap_name FROM ".TABLE_PRINTER_CATEGORY." WHERE printer_category_id = '".$printerid."'");
					 while ($category_image = tep_db_fetch_array($catimage_query)) {
						if($productids!='')	{
						$imagemap = $category_image['category_imagemap_name'];
						echo '<div style="clear: both; padding:5px;"></div><div class="contentContainer" style="font-weight: bold;">' . $category_image['category_image_name'] . '</div>';
						echo '<div class="ui-widget ui-widget-content-white ui-corner-all contentText" style="padding-left: 80px;">' . tep_image_maps(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $category_image['categories_image'], '', $imagemap) .'</div>';
   						echo '<div class="contentContainer">';
						echo '  <div style="clear: both; padding:5px;"></div><div class="ui-widget ui-widget-content ui-corner-all contentText" style="padding: 10px; background: #f4f4f4 url(images/main-bg.png); background-repeat: repeat-xy; font-style: italic;">';
						echo '   <div class="contentText">' . TEXT_PARTS_FINDER_INFORMATION . '';
						echo '   </div>';
						echo "<a href=\"javascript:void(0);\" onclick=\"NewWindow('popup_order_trouble.php', 'toolbar=no,directories=no,location=no,status=yes,menubar=no,resizable=no,scrollbars=yes,width=300,height=300'); return false\"><b><u>Having trouble ordering, click here for help!</b></u></a>";
						echo '  </div>';
						echo '</div>';
						echo '<div style="clear: both; padding:3px;"></div>';
   						include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_PRODUCT_LISTING_LIST);
						}
      					  }
                       }
					?>
	<?php }?>
</div></div>
<?php
function getprintercatoptions($printer_category_id="",$curprintercatid="")
{

$fieldid = $printer_category_id;
if(isset($_REQUEST['part_cat_'.$printer_category_id])&&($_REQUEST['part_cat_'.$printer_category_id]!=''))
{

$printer_category_id = $_REQUEST['part_cat_'.$printer_category_id];
	  $str = getprintercatpath($printer_category_id,"");
	 $chkbottomROW = mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("SELECT count(printer_category_id) FROM " . TABLE_PRINTER_CATEGORY . "  where parent_id = '".$printer_category_id."'"));
	 if($str =="") {$str = "0,";}
	 if($chkbottomROW[0]>0)
	 {
	 	$str .= $printer_category_id.",";
	 }

$catarr = explode(",",substr($str,0,-1));
	sort($catarr);
	editprintercat($catarr,$fieldid,$printer_category_id,$curprintercatid);
}
else
{

if($curprintercatid>0)
	{
		 $str = getprintercatpath($curprintercatid,"");
		if($str =="")
		{$str = $curprintercatid.",";}
		else
		{
			$str .= $curprintercatid.",";
		}

}
	else
	{
		$str = getprintercatpath($printer_category_id,"");
		if($str =="") {$str = $printer_category_id.",";}
	}

$catarr = explode(",",substr($str,0,-1));
	sort($catarr);
	editprintercat($catarr,$fieldid,$printer_category_id,$curprintercatid);
}

}
function editprintercat($catarr,$fieldid,$printer_category_id,$curprintercatid="")
{
?>
<?php
$i=0;
$cntvarr = count($catarr);
foreach($catarr as $val)
{
	$veh_cat_array = array(array('id' => '', 'text' => 'Please Select'));
	$printers_query = tep_db_query("select * from " . TABLE_PRINTER_CATEGORY . "  where parent_id = '".$val."' order by category_name");
	if(mysql_num_rows($printers_query)>0)
	{
		while ($printers = tep_db_fetch_array($printers_query))
		{
			$veh_cat_array[] = array('id' => $printers['printer_category_id'],
									 'text' => $printers['category_name']);
		}
		?>
		<?php
		if($cntvarr==$i+1)
		{
			 $selval = $printer_category_id;
		}

else
		{
			$selval = $catarr[$i+1];
		}
?>

<div class="parts_finder" align="left" valign="top">
<?php
		echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('part_cat_'.$val, $veh_cat_array, $selval, 'onchange="document.frmveh.part_cat_'.$fieldid.'.value=this.value;document.frmveh.submit();"');
		?>
		</div>
		<?php
		$i++;
	}
}
?>

<?php
}

function getprintercatpath($printer_category_id, $str)
{

$str1 = $str;

$printers_query = tep_db_query("select parent_id from " . TABLE_PRINTER_CATEGORY . "  where printer_category_id = '".$printer_category_id."'");
$printers = tep_db_fetch_array($printers_query);
 $parent_id = $printers['parent_id'];
if($parent_id==0)
{
	return  $str1;
}
else
{
	$str1 .= $parent_id.",";
	$str1 = getprintercatpath($parent_id, $str1);
	return $str1;
}

}

?>
</div></div>
<div class="ui-widget ui-corner-all">
<form name="frmveh" action="" method="get">
<input type="hidden" name="part_cat_<?php echo $filterid;?>" value="<?php echo $_REQUEST['part_cat_1'];?>">
<input type="hidden" name="filterid" value="<?php echo $filterid;?>" />
<input type="hidden" name="mode" value="showlist" />
</form>
</div>

<?php
 require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'template_bottom.php');
 require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php');
?>

excuse me for my english but i' m french

in index.php change this

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'])) {
     if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'])) {
// We are asked to show only a specific category
       $listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'] . "'";
     } else {
// We show them all
       $listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m where p.products_status = '1' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "'";
     }
   } else {
// show the products in a given categorie
     if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'])) {
// We are asked to show only specific catgeory
       $listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'] . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'";
     } else {
// We show them all
       $listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'";
     }
   }

for this

$listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where  " . (YMM_FILTER_PRODUCT_LISTING == 'Yes' ? $YMM_where : '') . " p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'] . "'";
     } else {
// We show them all
       $listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m where  " . (YMM_FILTER_PRODUCT_LISTING == 'Yes' ? $YMM_where : '') . " p.products_status = '1' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "'";
     }
   } else {
       $listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where  " . (YMM_FILTER_PRODUCT_LISTING == 'Yes' ? $YMM_where : '') . " p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'] . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'";
     } else {
// We show them all
       $listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where  " . (YMM_FILTER_PRODUCT_LISTING == 'Yes' ? $YMM_where : '') . " p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'";
     }
   }

excuse me for my english but i' m french

in index.php change this

$listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'] . "'";
     } else {
// We show them all
       $listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m where p.products_status = '1' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "'";
     }
   } else {
       $listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'] . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'";
     } else {
// We show them all
       $listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'";
     }
   }

for this

$listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where  " . (YMM_FILTER_PRODUCT_LISTING == 'Yes' ? $YMM_where : '') . " p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'] . "'";
     } else {
// We show them all
       $listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m where  " . (YMM_FILTER_PRODUCT_LISTING == 'Yes' ? $YMM_where : '') . " p.products_status = '1' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "'";
     }
   } else {
       $listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where  " . (YMM_FILTER_PRODUCT_LISTING == 'Yes' ? $YMM_where : '') . " p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'] . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'";
     } else {
// We show them all
       $listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where  " . (YMM_FILTER_PRODUCT_LISTING == 'Yes' ? $YMM_where : '') . " p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'";
     }
   }

sorry but what are you asking?

Hi Mark,

I think Cubifil is suggesting you change the code to reset the filter after each search.

Give it a try. Make a back up first.

Chris

Oops Sorry :blush:

Ok I have tried it and it did not make any difference.

Regards

Mark

Ok Mark,

I really didn't look at it that closely but thought it was worth a shot.

So, let me ask. Do you need to keep the print/toner contribution with the YMM contribution ?? It seems redundant to have have both. If not, remove one or the other to resolve the conflict.

Chris

Ok Mark,

I really didn't look at it that closely but thought it was worth a shot.

So, let me ask. Do you need to keep the print/toner contribution with the YMM contribution ?? It seems redundant to have have both. If not, remove one or the other to resolve the conflict.

Chris

I really do need to keep both as the print/toner contrib has been highly modded and is now a spare parts finder with image maps etc.

Thanks

Mark

is there a website running this addon live?

nevermind i went ahead and installed a new fresh osc and gave it a test run. the script looks clean. possible things you may want to add are:

1. instead of typing every year, make, model for all new products, there is a drop down list of previous year/make/models aleady created so that there no overlaps/typo make & models.

2. the product info pages seem to have an incorrect css coding somewhere. all links are underlined for some reason http://www.tecknologie.net/osc/product_info.php?cPath=1_4&products_id=2.

3. Universal items aren't counted for in the # count for products.

Edited by jasyn

Dear DunWeb,

First of all, thanks for this great module, im using a zencart based shop myself, so i made it work with zencart.

There is just on thing, my shop has 8000+ items, and the module is shown in the left sidebox, so it's loaded before the page is shown.

So if the has much traffic, or the visitor has a slow connection it takes a few seconds extra before they see the page contents.

Is there a way that to delay the script for a few seconds or, even better, to wait until the page is loaded.

I understand there is a function for that in javascript, butt sinds i have no experience with javascript i hoped you could help,

and i think there will be more shop owners who will like that.

Remco

I just did a fresh install of osc 2.3.1

However i'm having problem with the YMM addon.

http://garagedefend.com/test1/index.php?cPath=1_4

I've set the 2 graphic card with different vehicle filter.

However when i'm viewing the card in the subcategories and try to run the YMM fiter it's not filtering the product according to the make the model.

Please help!

Eddie,

It appears you have not installed the contribution correctly. I am looking at your product_info.php and even the layout is wrong. Further, the code in application_top.php must be misplaced as it is not filtering products.

As a note, products with multiple year ranges will appear when ANY of the ranged years are selected.

Chris

I used the Drop On top File you included in the Contribution and replaced my files and it's still the same problem.

BTW i'm running OSC 2.3.1

application_top

<?php
/*
 $Id$

Copyright (c) 2008 osCommerce

*/

// start the timer for the page parse time log
 define('PAGE_PARSE_START_TIME', microtime());

// set the level of error reporting
 error_reporting(E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE);

// check support for register_globals
 if (function_exists('ini_get') && (ini_get('register_globals') == false) && (PHP_VERSION < 4.3) ) {
   exit('Server Requirement Error: register_globals is disabled in your PHP configuration. This can be enabled in your php.ini configuration file or in the .htaccess file in your catalog directory. Please use PHP 4.3+ if register_globals cannot be enabled on the server.');
 }

// load server configuration parameters
 if (file_exists('includes/local/configure.php')) { // for developers
   include('includes/local/configure.php');
 } else {
   include('includes/configure.php');
 }

if (strlen(DB_SERVER) < 1) {
   if (is_dir('install')) {
     header('Location: install/index.php');
   }
 }

// define the project version --- obsolete, now retrieved with tep_get_version()
 define('PROJECT_VERSION', 'osCommerce Online Merchant v2.3.1');

// some code to solve compatibility issues
 require(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'compatibility.php');

// set the type of request (secure or not)
 $request_type = (getenv('HTTPS') == 'on') ? 'SSL' : 'NONSSL';

// set php_self in the local scope
 $PHP_SELF = (((strlen(ini_get('cgi.fix_pathinfo')) > 0) && ((bool)ini_get('cgi.fix_pathinfo') == false)) || !isset($HTTP_SERVER_VARS['SCRIPT_NAME'])) ? basename($HTTP_SERVER_VARS['PHP_SELF']) : basename($HTTP_SERVER_VARS['SCRIPT_NAME']);

if ($request_type == 'NONSSL') {
   define('DIR_WS_CATALOG', DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG);
 } else {
   define('DIR_WS_CATALOG', DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG);
 }

// include the list of project filenames
 require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'filenames.php');

// include the list of project database tables
 require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'database_tables.php');

// include the database functions
 require(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'database.php');

// make a connection to the database... now
 tep_db_connect() or die('Unable to connect to database server!');

// set the application parameters
 $configuration_query = tep_db_query('select configuration_key as cfgKey, configuration_value as cfgValue from ' . TABLE_CONFIGURATION);
 while ($configuration = tep_db_fetch_array($configuration_query)) {
   define($configuration['cfgKey'], $configuration['cfgValue']);
 }

// if gzip_compression is enabled, start to buffer the output
 if ( (GZIP_COMPRESSION == 'true') && ($ext_zlib_loaded = extension_loaded('zlib')) && (PHP_VERSION >= '4') ) {
   if (($ini_zlib_output_compression = (int)ini_get('zlib.output_compression')) < 1) {
     if (PHP_VERSION >= '4.0.4') {
       ob_start('ob_gzhandler');
     } else {
       include(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'gzip_compression.php');
       ob_start();
       ob_implicit_flush();
     }
   } else {
     ini_set('zlib.output_compression_level', GZIP_LEVEL);
   }
 }

// set the HTTP GET parameters manually if search_engine_friendly_urls is enabled
 if (SEARCH_ENGINE_FRIENDLY_URLS == 'true') {
   if (strlen(getenv('PATH_INFO')) > 1) {
     $GET_array = array();
     $PHP_SELF = str_replace(getenv('PATH_INFO'), '', $PHP_SELF);
     $vars = explode('/', substr(getenv('PATH_INFO'), 1));
     do_magic_quotes_gpc($vars);
     for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($vars); $i<$n; $i++) {
       if (strpos($vars[$i], '[]')) {
         $GET_array[substr($vars[$i], 0, -2)][] = $vars[$i+1];
       } else {
         $HTTP_GET_VARS[$vars[$i]] = $vars[$i+1];
       }
       $i++;
     }

if (sizeof($GET_array) > 0) {
       while (list($key, $value) = each($GET_array)) {
         $HTTP_GET_VARS[$key] = $value;
       }
     }
   }
 }

// define general functions used application-wide
 require(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'general.php');
 require(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'html_output.php');

// set the cookie domain
 $cookie_domain = (($request_type == 'NONSSL') ? HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN : HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN);
 $cookie_path = (($request_type == 'NONSSL') ? HTTP_COOKIE_PATH : HTTPS_COOKIE_PATH);

// include cache functions if enabled
 if (USE_CACHE == 'true') include(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'cache.php');

// include shopping cart class
 require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'shopping_cart.php');

// include navigation history class
 require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'navigation_history.php');

// define how the session functions will be used
 require(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'sessions.php');

// set the session name and save path
 tep_session_name('osCsid');
 tep_session_save_path(SESSION_WRITE_DIRECTORY);

// set the session cookie parameters
  if (function_exists('session_set_cookie_params')) {
   session_set_cookie_params(0, $cookie_path, $cookie_domain);
 } elseif (function_exists('ini_set')) {
   ini_set('session.cookie_lifetime', '0');
   ini_set('session.cookie_path', $cookie_path);
   ini_set('session.cookie_domain', $cookie_domain);
 }

@ini_set('session.use_only_cookies', (SESSION_FORCE_COOKIE_USE == 'True') ? 1 : 0);

// set the session ID if it exists
  if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS[tep_session_name()])) {
    tep_session_id($HTTP_POST_VARS[tep_session_name()]);
  } elseif ( ($request_type == 'SSL') && isset($HTTP_GET_VARS[tep_session_name()]) ) {
    tep_session_id($HTTP_GET_VARS[tep_session_name()]);
  }

// start the session
 $session_started = false;
 if (SESSION_FORCE_COOKIE_USE == 'True') {
   tep_setcookie('cookie_test', 'please_accept_for_session', time()+60*60*24*30, $cookie_path, $cookie_domain);

if (isset($HTTP_COOKIE_VARS['cookie_test'])) {
     tep_session_start();
     $session_started = true;
   }
 } elseif (SESSION_BLOCK_SPIDERS == 'True') {
   $user_agent = strtolower(getenv('HTTP_USER_AGENT'));
   $spider_flag = false;

if (tep_not_null($user_agent)) {
     $spiders = file(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'spiders.txt');

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($spiders); $i<$n; $i++) {
       if (tep_not_null($spiders[$i])) {
         if (is_integer(strpos($user_agent, trim($spiders[$i])))) {
           $spider_flag = true;
           break;
         }
       }
     }
   }

if ($spider_flag == false) {
     tep_session_start();
     $session_started = true;
   }
 } else {
   tep_session_start();
   $session_started = true;
 }

if ( ($session_started == true) && (PHP_VERSION >= 4.3) && function_exists('ini_get') && (ini_get('register_globals') == false) ) {
   extract($_SESSION, EXTR_OVERWRITE+EXTR_REFS);
 }

// initialize a session token
 if (!tep_session_is_registered('sessiontoken')) {
   $sessiontoken = md5(tep_rand() . tep_rand() . tep_rand() . tep_rand());
   tep_session_register('sessiontoken');
 }

// set SID once, even if empty
 $SID = (defined('SID') ? SID : '');

// verify the ssl_session_id if the feature is enabled
 if ( ($request_type == 'SSL') && (SESSION_CHECK_SSL_SESSION_ID == 'True') && (ENABLE_SSL == true) && ($session_started == true) ) {
   $ssl_session_id = getenv('SSL_SESSION_ID');
   if (!tep_session_is_registered('SSL_SESSION_ID')) {
     $SESSION_SSL_ID = $ssl_session_id;
     tep_session_register('SESSION_SSL_ID');
   }

if ($SESSION_SSL_ID != $ssl_session_id) {
     tep_session_destroy();
     tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_SSL_CHECK));
   }
 }

// verify the browser user agent if the feature is enabled
 if (SESSION_CHECK_USER_AGENT == 'True') {
   $http_user_agent = getenv('HTTP_USER_AGENT');
   if (!tep_session_is_registered('SESSION_USER_AGENT')) {
     $SESSION_USER_AGENT = $http_user_agent;
     tep_session_register('SESSION_USER_AGENT');
   }

if ($SESSION_USER_AGENT != $http_user_agent) {
     tep_session_destroy();
     tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN));
   }
 }

// verify the IP address if the feature is enabled
 if (SESSION_CHECK_IP_ADDRESS == 'True') {
   $ip_address = tep_get_ip_address();
   if (!tep_session_is_registered('SESSION_IP_ADDRESS')) {
     $SESSION_IP_ADDRESS = $ip_address;
     tep_session_register('SESSION_IP_ADDRESS');
   }

if ($SESSION_IP_ADDRESS != $ip_address) {
     tep_session_destroy();
     tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN));
   }
 }

// create the shopping cart
 if (!tep_session_is_registered('cart') || !is_object($cart)) {
   tep_session_register('cart');
   $cart = new shoppingCart;
 }

// include currencies class and create an instance
 require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'currencies.php');
 $currencies = new currencies();

// include the mail classes
 require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'mime.php');
 require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'email.php');

// set the language
 if (!tep_session_is_registered('language') || isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['language'])) {
   if (!tep_session_is_registered('language')) {
     tep_session_register('language');
     tep_session_register('languages_id');
   }

include(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'language.php');
   $lng = new language();

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['language']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_GET_VARS['language'])) {
     $lng->set_language($HTTP_GET_VARS['language']);
   } else {
     $lng->get_browser_language();
   }

$language = $lng->language['directory'];
   $languages_id = $lng->language['id'];
 }

// include the language translations
 require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '.php');

// currency
 if (!tep_session_is_registered('currency') || isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['currency']) || ( (USE_DEFAULT_LANGUAGE_CURRENCY == 'true') && (LANGUAGE_CURRENCY != $currency) ) ) {
   if (!tep_session_is_registered('currency')) tep_session_register('currency');

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['currency']) && $currencies->is_set($HTTP_GET_VARS['currency'])) {
     $currency = $HTTP_GET_VARS['currency'];
   } else {
     $currency = ((USE_DEFAULT_LANGUAGE_CURRENCY == 'true') && $currencies->is_set(LANGUAGE_CURRENCY)) ? LANGUAGE_CURRENCY : DEFAULT_CURRENCY;
   }
 }

// navigation history
 if (!tep_session_is_registered('navigation') || !is_object($navigation)) {
   tep_session_register('navigation');
   $navigation = new navigationHistory;
 }
 $navigation->add_current_page();

// action recorder
 include('includes/classes/action_recorder.php');

// Shopping cart actions
 if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['action'])) {
// redirect the customer to a friendly cookie-must-be-enabled page if cookies are disabled
   if ($session_started == false) {
     tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_COOKIE_USAGE));
   }

if (DISPLAY_CART == 'true') {
     $goto =  FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART;
     $parameters = array('action', 'cPath', 'products_id', 'pid');
   } else {
     $goto = basename($PHP_SELF);
     if ($HTTP_GET_VARS['action'] == 'buy_now') {
       $parameters = array('action', 'pid', 'products_id');
     } else {
       $parameters = array('action', 'pid');
     }
   }
   switch ($HTTP_GET_VARS['action']) {
     // customer wants to update the product quantity in their shopping cart
     case 'update_product' : for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']); $i<$n; $i++) {
                               if (in_array($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'][$i], (is_array($HTTP_POST_VARS['cart_delete']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['cart_delete'] : array()))) {
                                 $cart->remove($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'][$i]);
                               } else {
                                 $attributes = ($HTTP_POST_VARS['id'][$HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'][$i]]) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['id'][$HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'][$i]] : '';
                                 $cart->add_cart($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'][$i], $HTTP_POST_VARS['cart_quantity'][$i], $attributes, false);
                               }
                             }
                             tep_redirect(tep_href_link($goto, tep_get_all_get_params($parameters)));
                             break;
     // customer adds a product from the products page
     case 'add_product' :    if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']) && is_numeric($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'])) {
                               $attributes = isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['id']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['id'] : '';
                               $cart->add_cart($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'], $cart->get_quantity(tep_get_uprid($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'], $attributes))+1, $attributes);
                             }
                             break;
     // customer removes a product from their shopping cart
     case 'remove_product' : if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'])) {
                               $cart->remove($HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']);
                             }
                             break;
     // performed by the 'buy now' button in product listings and review page
     case 'buy_now' :        if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'])) {
                               if (tep_has_product_attributes($HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'])) {
                                 tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']));
                               } else {
                                 $cart->add_cart($HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'], $cart->get_quantity($HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'])+1);
                               }
                             }
                             break;
     case 'notify' :         if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {
                               if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'])) {
                                 $notify = $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'];
                               } elseif (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['notify'])) {
                                 $notify = $HTTP_GET_VARS['notify'];
                               } elseif (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['notify'])) {
                                 $notify = $HTTP_POST_VARS['notify'];
                               } else {
                                 tep_redirect(tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), tep_get_all_get_params(array('action', 'notify'))));
                               }
                               if (!is_array($notify)) $notify = array($notify);
                               for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($notify); $i<$n; $i++) {
                                 $check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as count from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_NOTIFICATIONS . " where products_id = '" . $notify[$i] . "' and customers_id = '" . $customer_id . "'");
                                 $check = tep_db_fetch_array($check_query);
                                 if ($check['count'] < 1) {
                                   tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_NOTIFICATIONS . " (products_id, customers_id, date_added) values ('" . $notify[$i] . "', '" . $customer_id . "', now())");
                                 }
                               }
                               tep_redirect(tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), tep_get_all_get_params(array('action', 'notify'))));
                             } else {
                               $navigation->set_snapshot();
                               tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL'));
                             }
                             break;
     case 'notify_remove' :  if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_id') && isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'])) {
                               $check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as count from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_NOTIFICATIONS . " where products_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and customers_id = '" . $customer_id . "'");
                               $check = tep_db_fetch_array($check_query);
                               if ($check['count'] > 0) {
                                 tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_NOTIFICATIONS . " where products_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and customers_id = '" . $customer_id . "'");
                               }
                               tep_redirect(tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), tep_get_all_get_params(array('action'))));
                             } else {
                               $navigation->set_snapshot();
                               tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL'));
                             }
                             break;
     case 'cust_order' :     if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_id') && isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pid'])) {
                               if (tep_has_product_attributes($HTTP_GET_VARS['pid'])) {
                                 tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['pid']));
                               } else {
                                 $cart->add_cart($HTTP_GET_VARS['pid'], $cart->get_quantity($HTTP_GET_VARS['pid'])+1);
                               }
                             }
                             break;
   }
 }

// include the who's online functions
 require(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'whos_online.php');
 tep_update_whos_online();

// include the password crypto functions
 require(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'password_funcs.php');

// include validation functions (right now only email address)
 require(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'validations.php');

// split-page-results
 require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'split_page_results.php');

// infobox
 require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'boxes.php');

// auto activate and expire banners
 require(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'banner.php');
 tep_activate_banners();
 tep_expire_banners();

// auto expire special products
 require(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'specials.php');
 tep_expire_specials();

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'osc_template.php');
 $oscTemplate = new oscTemplate();

// calculate category path
 if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['cPath'])) {
   $cPath = $HTTP_GET_VARS['cPath'];
 } elseif (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']) && !isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'])) {
   $cPath = tep_get_product_path($HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']);
 } else {
   $cPath = '';
 }

if (tep_not_null($cPath)) {
   $cPath_array = tep_parse_category_path($cPath);
   $cPath = implode('_', $cPath_array);
   $current_category_id = $cPath_array[(sizeof($cPath_array)-1)];
 } else {
   $current_category_id = 0;
 }

// include the breadcrumb class and start the breadcrumb trail
 require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'breadcrumb.php');
 $breadcrumb = new breadcrumb;

$breadcrumb->add(HEADER_TITLE_TOP, HTTP_SERVER);
 $breadcrumb->add(HEADER_TITLE_CATALOG, tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT));

// add category names or the manufacturer name to the breadcrumb trail
 if (isset($cPath_array)) {
   for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($cPath_array); $i<$n; $i++) {
     $categories_query = tep_db_query("select categories_name from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " where categories_id = '" . (int)$cPath_array[$i] . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
     if (tep_db_num_rows($categories_query) > 0) {
       $categories = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_query);
       $breadcrumb->add($categories['categories_name'], tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, 'cPath=' . implode('_', array_slice($cPath_array, 0, ($i+1)))));
     } else {
       break;
     }
   }
 } elseif (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'])) {
   $manufacturers_query = tep_db_query("select manufacturers_name from " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " where manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "'");
   if (tep_db_num_rows($manufacturers_query)) {
     $manufacturers = tep_db_fetch_array($manufacturers_query);
     $breadcrumb->add($manufacturers['manufacturers_name'], tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, 'manufacturers_id=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id']));
   }
 }

// add the products model to the breadcrumb trail
 if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'])) {
   $model_query = tep_db_query("select products_model from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "'");
   if (tep_db_num_rows($model_query)) {
     $model = tep_db_fetch_array($model_query);
     $breadcrumb->add($model['products_model'], tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&products_id=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']));
   }
 }

// initialize the message stack for output messages
 require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'message_stack.php');
 $messageStack = new messageStack;

//bof year make model
$expire=time()+60*60*24*90;
$where = "";
$YMM_where = "";

if(isset($_GET['Make'])){
setcookie("Make_selected", $_GET['Make'], $expire,'/');
if($_GET['Make'] != 'all')
	$Make_selected_var = $_GET['Make'];
}elseif(isset($_COOKIE['Make_selected']) && $_COOKIE['Make_selected'] != 'all')	
$Make_selected_var = $_COOKIE['Make_selected'];

if(isset($_GET['Model'])){
setcookie("Model_selected", $_GET['Model'], $expire,'/'); 
if($_GET['Model'] != 'all')
	$Model_selected_var = $_GET['Model'];
}elseif(isset($_COOKIE['Model_selected']) && $_COOKIE['Model_selected'] != 'all')
$Model_selected_var = $_COOKIE['Model_selected'];

if(isset($_GET['Year'])){
setcookie("Year_selected", $_GET['Year'], $expire,'/');
if($_GET['Year'] != 0)
	$Year_selected_var = $_GET['Year'];
}elseif(isset($_COOKIE['Year_selected']) && $_COOKIE['Year_selected'] != 0)
$Year_selected_var = $_COOKIE['Year_selected'];

if(isset($Make_selected_var))
$where .= " (products_car_make='".$Make_selected_var."' or products_car_make='') ";

if(isset($Model_selected_var))
$where .= ($where != '' ? ' and ' : '') . " (products_car_model='".$Model_selected_var."' or products_car_model='') ";

if(isset($Year_selected_var))
$where .= ($where != '' ? ' and ' : '') . " ((products_car_year_bof <= '".$Year_selected_var."' and products_car_year_eof >= '".$Year_selected_var."') or (products_car_year_bof=0  and products_car_year_eof=0)) ";	

if($where != ''){

$q = tep_db_query("SELECT DISTINCT products_id FROM products_ymm WHERE " . $where);

$ids = '';	

}

/*$q = tep_db_query("SELECT products_id FROM " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " WHERE products_id not in (SELECT DISTINCT products_id FROM products_ymm)  and products_status = 1");	

}*/	

$YMM_where .= " p.products_id in ($ids) and ";

}
//eof year make model
?>

Product_info.php

<?php
/*
 $Id$

Copyright (c) 2010 osCommerce

*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO);

$product_check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
 $product_check = tep_db_fetch_array($product_check_query);

require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'template_top.php');

if ($product_check['total'] < 1) {
?>

<div class="contentText">
   <?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_NOT_FOUND; ?>
 </div>

<div style="float: right;">
   <?php echo tep_draw_button(IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE, 'triangle-1-e', tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT)); ?>
 </div>
</div>

<?php
 } else {
   $product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
   $product_info = tep_db_fetch_array($product_info_query);

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " set products_viewed = products_viewed+1 where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id'])) {
     $products_price = '<del>' . $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</del> <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';
   } else {
     $products_price = $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']));
   }

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_model'])) {
     $products_name = $product_info['products_name'] . '<br /><span class="smallText">[' . $product_info['products_model'] . ']</span>';
   } else {
     $products_name = $product_info['products_name'];
   }
?>

<?php echo tep_draw_form('cart_quantity', tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_product')); ?>

<div>
 <h1 style="float: right;"><?php echo $products_price; ?></h1>
 <h1><?php echo $products_name; ?></h1>
</div>

<div class="contentText">

<?php
   if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_image'])) {
     $pi_query = tep_db_query("select image, htmlcontent from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_IMAGES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$product_info['products_id'] . "' order by sort_order");

if (tep_db_num_rows($pi_query) > 0) {
?>

<div id="piGal" style="float: right;">
     <ul>

<?php
       $pi_counter = 0;
       while ($pi = tep_db_fetch_array($pi_query)) {
         $pi_counter++;

$pi_entry = '        <li><a href="';

if (tep_not_null($pi['htmlcontent'])) {
           $pi_entry .= '#piGalimg_' . $pi_counter;
         } else {
           $pi_entry .= tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $pi['image']);
         }

$pi_entry .= '" target="_blank" rel="fancybox">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $pi['image']) . '</a>';

if (tep_not_null($pi['htmlcontent'])) {
           $pi_entry .= '<div style="display: none;"><div id="piGalimg_' . $pi_counter . '">' . $pi['htmlcontent'] . '</div></div>';
         }

$pi_entry .= '</li>';

echo $pi_entry;
       }
?>

</ul>
   </div>

<script type="text/javascript">
$('#piGal ul').bxGallery({
 maxwidth: 300,
 maxheight: 200,
 thumbwidth: <?php echo (($pi_counter > 1) ? '75' : '0'); ?>,
 thumbcontainer: 300,
 load_image: 'ext/jquery/bxGallery/spinner.gif'
});
</script>

<?php
     } else {
?>

<div id="piGal" style="float: right;">
     <?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank" rel="fancybox">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), null, null, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '</a>'; ?>
   </div>

<?php
     }
?>

<script type="text/javascript">
$("#piGal a[rel^='fancybox']").fancybox({
 cyclic: true
});
</script>

<?php
   }
?>

<?php echo stripslashes($product_info['products_description']); ?>
<?php
if (YMM_DISPLAY_DATA_ON_PRODUCT_INFO_PAGE == 'Yes'){
?>
<!-- YMM BOF -->
<p><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_CAR_HEADING; ?><p>
<div id="ymm"><ul><li><u><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_CAR_MAKE; ?></u></li>
<li><u><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_CAR_MODEL; ?></li>
<li><u><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_CAR_YEARS; ?></u></li>
</ul></div>
<?php

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']) && $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] != ''){

$q = tep_db_query("select * from products_ymm where products_id = ". (int) $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']);

if (tep_db_num_rows($q) > 0) {
		while ($r = tep_db_fetch_array($q)) {
			echo '<div id="ymmopt"><ul><li>' . ($r['products_car_make'] != '' ? $r['products_car_make'] : 'all') . '</li>
			<li>' . ($r['products_car_model'] != '' ? $r['products_car_model'] : 'all') . '</li>
			<li>' . $r['products_car_year_bof'] . ' - ' . $r['products_car_year_eof'].'</li></ul></div>';

}
	} else {

echo '<div>Universal Product</div>';

}	

}

?>
 <div style="clear: both;"></div>
<!-- YMM EOF -->
<?php 
}
?>

<?php
   $products_attributes_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
   $products_attributes = tep_db_fetch_array($products_attributes_query);
   if ($products_attributes['total'] > 0) {
?>

<p><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_OPTIONS; ?></p>

<p>
<?php
     $products_options_name_query = tep_db_query("select distinct popt.products_options_id, popt.products_options_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by popt.products_options_name");
     while ($products_options_name = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_name_query)) {
       $products_options_array = array();
       $products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
       while ($products_options = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_query)) {
         $products_options_array[] = array('id' => $products_options['products_options_values_id'], 'text' => $products_options['products_options_values_name']);
         if ($products_options['options_values_price'] != '0') {
           $products_options_array[sizeof($products_options_array)-1]['text'] .= ' (' . $products_options['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($products_options['options_values_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';
         }
       }

if (is_string($HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']) && isset($cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']])) {
         $selected_attribute = $cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']];
       } else {
         $selected_attribute = false;
       }
?>
     <strong><?php echo $products_options_name['products_options_name'] . ':'; ?></strong><br /><?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('id[' . $products_options_name['products_options_id'] . ']', $products_options_array, $selected_attribute); ?><br />
<?php
     }
?>
   </p>

<?php
   }
?>

<div style="clear: both;"></div>

<?php
   if ($product_info['products_date_available'] > date('Y-m-d H:i:s')) {
?>

<p style="text-align: center;"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_AVAILABLE, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_available'])); ?></p>

<?php
   }
?>

</div>

<?php
   $reviews_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as count from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and reviews_status = 1");
   $reviews = tep_db_fetch_array($reviews_query);
?>

<div class="buttonSet">
   <span class="buttonAction"><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_draw_button(IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART, 'cart', null, 'primary'); ?></span>

<?php echo tep_draw_button(IMAGE_BUTTON_REVIEWS . (($reviews['count'] > 0) ? ' (' . $reviews['count'] . ')' : ''), 'comment', tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, tep_get_all_get_params())); ?>
 </div>

<?php
   if ((USE_CACHE == 'true') && empty($SID)) {
     echo tep_cache_also_purchased(3600);
   } else {
     include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_ALSO_PURCHASED_PRODUCTS);
   }
?>

</div>

</form>

<?php
 }

require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'template_bottom.php');
 require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php');
?>

Hello,

I have the same problem as Eddie

"I've set the 2 graphic card with different vehicle filter.

However when i'm viewing the card in the subcategories and try to run the YMM fiter it's not filtering the product according to the make the model."

The sorting is done correctly but when I click on the category or sub category which contains my article, I see all the items (not just the section that features the make model year previously sought)