• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PRODUCT QUANTITY SHOWN IN ADMIN

zefeena

Hi,

I've searched for a contribution but so far have downloaded a dozen that don't do what i want. If i explain can someone perhaps send me a link to an EASY contribution!

I have a lot of diverse products, setting a low order reminder is no good as some things like 'pattern' don't need reordering until i have only 1 left, whereas other things, like cord, needs re-ordering when i get down to 100m left.

In the admin when i see the list of products, it shows the little green/red dot to indicate whether it is in/out of stock. I would like the QUANTITY to show next to it. just for me, so i can see if i need to order at a glance!

I need something easy as i inevitably bugger up my site being as i am not much good with programming!

Can anyone help me. please.

kellie

Running a botched up version of  osCommerce Online Merchant v2.3.4 bootstrap with the dresscode theme installed, numerous add-ons, terrible coding, terrible website, but will have to make do until I have made up for my losses and can risk shutting down for a couple of weeks while I start all over again. - I did not install my program but am endeavouring to fix it with your help.

Hi,

I've searched for a contribution but so far have downloaded a dozen that don't do what i want. If i explain can someone perhaps send me a link to an EASY contribution!

I have a lot of diverse products, setting a low order reminder is no good as some things like 'pattern' don't need reordering until i have only 1 left, whereas other things, like cord, needs re-ordering when i get down to 100m left.

In the admin when i see the list of products, it shows the little green/red dot to indicate whether it is in/out of stock. I would like the QUANTITY to show next to it. just for me, so i can see if i need to order at a glance!

I need something easy as i inevitably bugger up my site being as i am not much good with programming!

Can anyone help me. please.

kellie

This is fairly easy, It must be, I did it

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/7513

Archived