• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Minimum Price to Order

ArmandoP2000

Hi,

I think that this is the proper section to ask.

I have installed the Min Price Order v1.8 contribution following the steps once and again with no results.

I have set the minimum in 25, but when I tried to buy, for example, 6 the shop works as if the contribution weren't there.

Perhaps something to do with SSL?

I mean, in relating to the following code to install the system:

Step 2.- Open checkout_payment.php and do this:

after this__________________________start

// if there is nothing in the customers cart, redirect them to the shopping cart page

if ($cart->count_contents() < 1) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART, '', 'NONSSL'));

}

after this__________________________end

insert this_________________________start

// check for minimum order

if ( $cart->show_total() > 0 ) {

if ( $cart->show_total() < MIN_ORDER ) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_MIN_ORDER, '', 'NONSSL'));

}

}

insert this_________________________end

In configuration - Sessions in the shop: Check SSL Session ID is not active.

But the url address is https://www.

Well, I do not understand the relation among these elements, but perhaps the answer to this problem lays in a proper configuration.

I am not sure.

Please, some help.

Hi ArmandoP2000,

Just in case, is there any other contribution related to minimum orders or price to order in your shop?

I mean that there may be some kind of conflict or problem in your database after a repeated installation and uninstallation of add-ons; or, perhaps some conflict between add-ons derived from a defective installation.

Check your database carefully.

Regards,

José Manuel Rosón Bravo

You were right!

I had installed the Minimum-Order-Quantity add-on thinking that it was the one I was looking for (Minimum Price to Order). Then, trying to uninstal it, I deleted the code in the files, but not the information in the database, so there were a Minimum Order for Minimum Order Quantity and three other Minimum Price to Order in Minium Values in Configuration.

The reality is that I had already asked for that issue some days before, and another member of this forum explained to me how to delete duplicated parts in the database, but I had not done anything so far, because I thought it was just a neutral duplication (without any effect, I mean).

I have just run my data base, and deleted all the information related to the two contributions in the database. Then, I have executed this query:

INSERT into configuration VALUES (NULL,'Minimum Order','MIN_ORDER',25,'The minimum order that will be accepted.',2,17,NULL,now(),NULL,NULL)

and it works!!!

Thanks Jose.

Edited by ArmandoP2000