• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Table Rate shipping with additional UPS options

OSC_Neub

I am using the Table rate shipping module as well as the Zone rate shipping, trying to setup a table rate based shipping rule. We ship using UPS but offer table based rates instead of realtime quotes from UPS. We also offer expedited shipping via UPS that are also on a table rate based on the order total.

Can anyone tell me how to setup the table rate module to have the options for standard, 2nd day air and next day air?

I tried using another module called "Additional shipping options for zone module plus percentage" that lets you use multiple zones, thinking this would be an answer to set up multiple options for table rate, but I can't seam to figure this out in my head how to set it up.

This is our table that we use for shipping, I just need to set this up in OScommerce

shipping.jpg

any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks in advance!!!

Edited by OSC_Neub