• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

"AJAX Attribute Manager" to v2.3.1?

Guldstrand

Has anyone managed to install "AJAX Attribute Manager" on V.2.3.1?

If yes, please post a small guide on how to do this?

I have just installed this on 2.3.1 and with a couple of changes it works perfectly.

Follow the install as per normal but when it asks you to insert the following remember this code is now in admin/includes/template_top.php

<script language="javascript" src="includes/general.js"></script>

Below add

<!-- AJAX Attribute Manager -->

<?php require_once( 'attributeManager/includes/attributeManagerHeader.inc.php' )?>

<!-- AJAX Attribute Manager end -->

The <body> tag is also in the same file as above. Just add the new onload as the <body> tag is empty in 2.3.1

Find (Around line 346 on a fresh ms2)

onload="SetFocus();"

Replace With

onload="goOnLoad();"

You will also need to change these lines in admin/attributeManager/includes/attributeManagerGeneralFunctions.inc.php

$attributeManager =& new attributeManagerAtomic(amGetSesssionVariable(AM_SESSION_VAR_NAME));
}
else
	$attributeManager =& new attributeManagerInstant($_GET['products_id']);

to

$attributeManager = new attributeManagerAtomic(amGetSesssionVariable(AM_SESSION_VAR_NAME));
}
else
	$attributeManager = new attributeManagerInstant($_GET['products_id']);

I dont think I have missed anything, go have a go.

I installed the version with QTpro so I needed to download and run the sql from that package as well.

Regards

Mark

I've done all the changes, but i´m getting a sql-error when editing a product:

1054 - Unknown column 'products_options.products_options_track_stock' in 'where clause'

select products_name, products_options_name as _option, products_attributes.options_id as _option_id, products_options_values_name as _value, products_attributes.options_values_id as _value_id from products_description, products_attributes, products_options, products_options_values where products_attributes.products_id = products_description.products_id and products_attributes.products_id = '243' and products_attributes.options_id = products_options.products_options_id and products_attributes.options_values_id = products_options_values.products_options_values_id and products_description.language_id = 1 and products_options_values.language_id = 1 and products_options.products_options_track_stock = 1 and products_options.language_id = 1 order by products_attributes.options_id, products_attributes.options_values_id

[TEP STOP]

I am who I am, unfortunately.

• 2 weeks later...

I dont't find the folowing line in the file admin/includes/template_top.php

<script language="javascript" src="includes/general.js"></script>

do I have to add this also in admin/includes/template_top.php?

th

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

I am brand new to osCommerce. I have just downloaded the AJAX ATTRIBUTE MANAGER and it is only one file named "attributeManager.css" 3,555 bytes in size! How do you install it?

Thanks,

tpcc

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I am trying to get the attribute manager to auto select a language, so I dont have to click a language flag:

foreach ($languages as $amLanguage) {

?>

<!--Original//-->

<input type="image" src="<?php echo DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $amLanguage['directory'] . '/images/' . $amLanguage['image'];?>" title="<?php echo AM_AJAX_CHANGES;?>"

<?php echo ($attributeManager->getSelectedLanguage() == $amLanguage['id']) ?

'style="padding:1px;border:1px solid #ff9900;" onclick="return false;";' : 'onclick="return amSetInterfaceLanguage(\''.$amLanguage['id'].'\')";';?> >

<?php

}

}

Any ideas?

Sara

• 2 months later...

Talk about lousy instructions!! >_<

I've followed the instructions on here to a T and the instructions ( if you can call them that ) with the attribute manager

I'm using Oscommerce 2.3.1

and Find (Around line 346 on a fresh ms2)

onload="SetFocus();"

Replace With

onload="goOnLoad();"

I cannot for the life of me find that line in any of the .php files.

Is there anything out there that works and comes with better instruction

Good I install oscomerce installing ajax attribute manager but does not work do the steps but does not work again and again repeat the steps but nothing help please

I think it needs further development

I've done the whole 5 min process again and now got the error:

1136 - Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

insert into products_attributes values (null, '32', '1', '1', '1', '')

[TEP STOP]

Thank god I backed everything up!

Hi all

I've just installed AJAX Attribute Manager for 2.3 on a nearly fresh Install of Oscommerce 2.3.1, the only addons i have on this is Qtpro and CCVG (all for osc 2.3.1)

I also had trouble with the instructions for this module (attribute manager), but i now have it working perfectly, so i thought i would point out the areas i had problems with and how i got it working, i know most people would of got this working but i thought a few might be as confused as i was :-)

First thing i noticed that the folder i downloaded, The attribute Manager folder wasnt placed in a Admin folder as it should of been, like it said in the instructions. (this might confuse peeps as i also use the folders as guide to placement)This folder has to be downloaded as complete file in the admin folder, not separated in other folders in admin

Step 2 in the instructions, the first bit was fine but the second bit that says "Find (around line 556 on a fresh ms2.3)"

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_price_gross', $pInfo->products_price, 'OnKeyUp="updateNet()"'); ?></td>
         </tr>

<!-- AJAX Attribute Manager  -->
         <tr>
         	<td colspan="2"><?php require_once( 'attributeManager/includes/attributeManagerPlaceHolder.inc.php' )?></td>
         </tr>
<!-- AJAX Attribute Manager end -->

Missed out the section on what to do with the <!-- AJAX Attribute Manager --> bit, i found that you have to place the code below (i dont know if this is correct but it worked for me )

Step 3

If you can not find admin/includes/template_top.php, the odds are you are using an older version of oscommerce (OSc 2.2) and this module wont work with it.

in this step i found first section easy to do but once i got to the body tag bit, i got totally confused :-)

The <body> tag is also in the same file as above. Just add the new onload as the <body> tag is empty in 2.3.1

onload="SetFocus();"

Replace With

onload="goOnLoad();"

What worked for me was on line 43 you can see <body> (this is the bit they mean by empty)

it should look like this

<body onload="goOnLoad();">

i also didnt have onload="SetFocus();" anywhere in my code for this page either.

Step 4 i gave up on as i have installed Qtpro and this removes the code i needed to find

Find this:

$products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

REPLACE with this:

//<!-- AJAX Attribute Manager -->
       $products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by pa.products_options_sort_order");
//<!-- AJAX Attribute Manager end -->

as this code only adds (order by pa.products_options_sort_order") i thought i can live with out the sort order on ajax attribute.

that was the end of the instructions with the download

but i did find this in a earlier post by Pupstar that you also need to change these lines in admin/attributeManager/includes/attributeManagerGeneralFunctions.inc.php

$attributeManager =& new attributeManagerAtomic(amGetSesssionVariable(AM_SESSION_VAR_NAME));
       }
       else
               $attributeManager =& new attributeManagerInstant($_GET['products_id']);

to

$attributeManager = new attributeManagerAtomic(amGetSesssionVariable(AM_SESSION_VAR_NAME));
       }
       else
               $attributeManager = new attributeManagerInstant($_GET['products_id']);

I hope this helps.

P.S im not a programmer just a newbie

• 7 months later...

Archived