• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

help:

usa022

Hi Everyone,

have a website that uses PayPal Express Checkout and have a PayPal account set up for recurring payments

but

when i Checkout

tell me

Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /ext/modules/payment/paypal/express.php could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Hesham,

By Default, osCommerce is not set up to handle recurring payments. When I set mine up I created a new field in the products table, created a new field in categories.php to accept the frequency and then recoded paypal express to look for the frequency and then post it to PayPal in the proper format.

Chris

Hesham,

I will upload the changes as a contribution as soon as I have time. I can not address each member's requests one at a time. So, please watch for the Recurring Payments Contribution soon.

Chris

hi

i installed an SSL cert on my website with the intention of installing paypal pro, before this i had been running paypal standard.

The paypal process works fine but now that i want to change over to pro... i can't because in Admin, Payment Modules i get this

Fatal error: Call to undefined function tep_paypal_wpp_enabled() in /home/.../public_html/catalogue/includes/modules/payment/paypal_wpp_uk.php on line 36

With this error i cannot edit any of my payment modules, the right hand side has disappeared and the paypal pro module has disappeared.

I tried to find something on the forum that might help, but i'm stumped.

i would be grateful for any help.

It's ok i found the problem

I had changed my admin file name (around the same time as i installed SSL)

I'm a bit annoyed because my developer (who was solely looking after the website) hadn't changed the admin name,

which is pretty poor considering we were hacked last year!

To correct this issue open this location

/catalogue/includes/modules/payment/paypal_wpp_uk.php 

you can see that admin is referenced and therefore needs to be changed to whatever name you changed it to.

if (strpos($GLOBALS['PHP_SELF'], 'admin') !== false) {
         $this->title = MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_UK_MODULE_TITLE;
     } else {
         if (tep_paypal_wpp_enabled() && (tep_session_is_registered('paypal_ec_token') || tep_session_is_registered('paypal_ec_payer_id') && !tep_session_is_registered('paypal_ec_payer_info'))) {
             $this->title = MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_EC_TEXT_TITLE;
         } else {
             $this->title = MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_DP_TEXT_TITLE;
         }
     }

hope this helps anyone who goes on to change their admin name to enhance sercurity

Edited by JeddeJ