Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

step11

Crossing of Customer Information

I have a website that has recently had a security breach. When two customers went to sign in to purchase products, their information got crossed. This has happened at least 2-3 times recently and never happened before.

It is oscommerce platform but the programming done to it has changed it a bit....to make static urls, etc.

I need help!

Lisa,

Which version of osCommerce ?

Have you checked admin>configuration>sessions to ensure you have prevent spider sessions and recreate sessions set to true ?

Chris

:|: Was this post helpful ? Click the LIKE THIS button :|:

See my Profile to learn more about add ons, templates, support plans and custom coding (click here)

...but the programming done to it has changed it a bit....to make static urls, etc.

I need help!

Changed to static urls? How? the urls contain the session id, if this has been removed then the problem you describe would arise

My store is currently running Phoenix 1.0.3.0

I'm currently working on 1.0.7.2 and hope to get it live before 1.0.8.0 arrives (maybe 🙄 )

I used to have a list of add-ons here but I've found that with the ones that supporters of Phoenix get any other add-ons are not really neccessary

Have a look at the section called

What to do if your Site Displays Info for Other Users / Sites

by clicking on the usefull threads link below.

HTH

G

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.