• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Sign in to follow this  
DawnG

1064 Error

Having posted this enquiry on 30th December in the Support thread for X-Sell and having no response, I thought I would try here, any help or a point in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

I've got this error on my product listing page after installing the latest version of XSell

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'MAX_DISPLAY_XSELL' at line 7

select distinct p.products_id, p.products_image, pd.products_name, p.products_tax_class_id, products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, specials_new_products_price from products_xsell xp left join products p on xp.xsell_id = p.products_id left join products_description pd on p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' left join specials s on p.products_id = s.products_id where xp.products_id = '12089' and p.products_status = '1' order by sort_order asc limit MAX_DISPLAY_XSELL

[TEP STOP]

Please please please could someone tell me how to fix it - many thanks

You haven't successfully run the SQL that came with the contribution do define MAX_DISPLAY_XSELL it would appear.

From one of the install files:

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) VALUES ('Cross Sell', 'MAX_DISPLAY_XSELL', '6', 'Maximum number of products to display in the \'Cross Sell\' box', '3', '16', now());

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >