Latest News: (loading..)
Sign in to follow this  
ShunKobayashi

CKEditor and other WYSIWYG

Hi, since I'm a complete n00b with OSC, and have very little experience with coding, editing php, etc, I'm having trouble getting my site up and running.

I've installed CKEditor, allowing me to edit product descriptions in rich text, which is great, but i would like to edit other aspects of my site (the home page is the main one). Is there a way I can use CKEditor with things other than the descriptions? If so, please could you give me instructions on how to do it (bear in mind my ineptitude :) )

Or alternately, could someone tell me an easy-to-use WYSIWYG editor for my home page?

Thanks a lot in advance!!

Hi, since I'm a complete n00b with OSC, and have very little experience with coding, editing php, etc, I'm having trouble getting my site up and running.

I've installed CKEditor, allowing me to edit product descriptions in rich text, which is great, but i would like to edit other aspects of my site (the home page is the main one). Is there a way I can use CKEditor with things other than the descriptions? If so, please could you give me instructions on how to do it (bear in mind my ineptitude :) )

Or alternately, could someone tell me an easy-to-use WYSIWYG editor for my home page?

there is a easier method that I uploaded contributions page it is integrated with a opensource filemanager it is a case of calling

so a example would be in admin\categories.php

above

</head>

add

<script type="text/javascript" src="./ckeditor/ckeditor.js"></script>

and find

tep_draw_textarea_field

and replace with the new function

tep_draw_textarea_ckeditor

so it looks like bellow

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_textarea_ckeditor('products_description[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']','70', '20',(isset($products_description[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? stripslashes($products_description[$languages[$i]['id']]) : tep_get_products_description($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']))); ?></td>

I added full url support so if you use it for newsletter emails the images will load for the customer

alman

hi i have follow ur instruction on ckeditor for wampserver. http://localhost/cat...admin/ckeditor/, and i get only directory index, and when i get to file manager i can not get any image. when i press upload message "No editor available, see config.php!". What am i doing wrong. Thank u in advance.

ckeditor filemanager 1.1 contribution

1)http://localhost/cat...admin/ckeditor/filemanager

so ckeditor zip goes in ckeditor directory and the pdw filemanager goes into the filemanager directory

check the directory structure it should be it is in the drop files supplied in the contribution.

2) did you copy over the files supplied into the filemanager directory.

and change at the top of each one where it is including the admin/includes/configure.php

alan

I have done as advised. Now I get this message "Upload folder doesn't exist or $uploadpath in config.php is set wrong!" on my internet browser page. Please advise what to do?

I have followed all your instructions stated on the word document (in the downloaded contribution) but I still don't see the ckeditor anywhere after I login to my admin page.

Please help.

Regards,

Jo.

Hi Jo,

in file admin/ckeditor/filemanager/config.php

you will find

require ($_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'].'/catalog/admin/includes/configure.php');

make sure this points to your osc install

this error normally has more to it is as it should tell you where it is trying to find

this is the path to images which is what we are trying to find

$uploadpath = DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES; // absolute path from root to upload

If it is a windows machine Im not sure if $_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT is valid

you could try full path

require ('C:/catalog/admin/includes/configure.php');

hope this helps let me know how you get on

Al

Was wondering if anyone can help me. I have installed Simple Multi Image Addon and folowed all of the instructions. the were find/replace and a few image uploads as well as a js. But now when I view a product page I get this message.Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/www.mysite.co.uk/includes/functions/database.php on line 103. I have posted the product_info below.

<?php

/*

$Id: product_info.php,v 1.97 2003/07/01 14:34:54 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO);

// Simple multi image addon

$image_group = TINY_IMAGE_GROUP_SIZE; //Number of images to show per row/column

$vertical_format = (ADDITIONAL_IMAGE_FORMAT == 'vertical');

$max_title_length = 40; //Set the maximm length of popup titles before they are broken into multiple lines.

// Simple multi image addon section moved

$products_image_array = unserialize($product_info['products_image_array']);

if (!is_array($products_image_array)) $products_image_array = array();

// EOF Simple multi image addon

?>

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>

<!-- Simple multi image addon -->

<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo DIR_WS_IMAGES ?>js/jquery.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo DIR_WS_IMAGES ?>js/jquery.fancybox.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo DIR_WS_IMAGES ?>js/jquery.easing.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo DIR_WS_IMAGES ?>js/jquery.easydrag.handler.beta2.js"></script>

<link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo DIR_WS_IMAGES ?>js/fancybox.css" type="text/css" media="screen">

<script type="text/javascript">

$(document).ready(function() {

$("div#fancy a").fancybox({

'zoomSpeedIn': 800,

'zoomSpeedOut': 700,

'imageScale' : true,

'centerOnScroll': true,

'hideOnContentClick' : false,

'overlayShow': <?php echo (DIM_BACKGROUND == 'true' ? 'true' : 'false'); ?>,

'overlayOpacity': <?php echo (BKG_LUMA/10); ?>,

'zoomOpacity': true,

<?php if (SWING_POPUP == 'true') echo "'easingIn' : 'easeOutBack',"; ?>

'hideOnContentClick': false

});

<?php if (DRAG_POPUP == 'true') echo '$("#fancy_outer").easydrag();'; ?>

});

</script>

<style type="text/css">

<?php if (SHOW_NAV == 'true') echo 'span#fancy_left_ico {left: 20px;} span#fancy_right_ico {right: 20px;}';

switch (POS_NAV) {

case 'top':

echo 'span.fancy_ico { top: 38px; }';

break;

case 'bottom':

echo 'span.fancy_ico { bottom: 20px; }';

break;

default:

echo 'span.fancy_ico { top: 50%; }';

break;

}

?>

</style>

<!-- EOF Simple multi image addon -->

<head><meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=EmulateIE7" />

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">

<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>

<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">

<script language="javascript"><!--

function popupWindow(url) {

window.open(url,'popupWindow','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,resizable=yes,copyhistory=no,width=100,height=100,screenX=150,screenY=150,top=150,left=150')

}

//--></script>

</head>

<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">

<!-- header //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>

<!-- header_eof //-->

<table border="0" width="732" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" style="padding-bottom:3px; ">

<tr>

<td align="center">

<!-- body //-->

<table border="0" width="716" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td rowspan="2" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<!-- left_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>

<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

<!-- body_text //-->

<td width="100%" valign="top" style="padding:0px 5px; "><?php echo tep_draw_form('cart_quantity', tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_product')); ?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td class="pageHeading"><?php $info_box_contents = array();

$info_box_contents[] = array('text' => HEADING_TITLE); new infoBoxHeading1($info_box_contents, true, true, false);?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td height="399" valign="top" class="infoBox1" align="left"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="0" >

<?php

// Simple multi image addon

if (!tep_db_num_rows($product_info_query)) {

// EOF Simple multi image addon

?>

<tr>

<td><?php new infoBox(array(array('text' => TEXT_PRODUCT_NOT_FOUND))); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">

<tr class="infoBoxContents">

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>

<td align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE) . '</a>'; ?></td>

<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<?php

} else {

$product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$product_info = tep_db_fetch_array($product_info_query);

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " set products_viewed = products_viewed+1 where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id'])) {

$products_price = '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s> <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';

} else {

$products_price = $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']));

}

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_model'])) {

$products_name = $product_info['products_name'] . '<br><span class="smallText">[' . $product_info['products_model'] . ']</span>';

} else {

$products_name = $product_info['products_name'];

}

?>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td class="pageHeading" valign="top"><?php echo $products_name; ?></td>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right" valign="top"><?php echo $products_price; ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main">

<?php

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_image'])) {

?>

<!-- Simple multi image addon -->

<div id="fancy">

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" align="right">

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText">

<?php if (strlen($product_info['products_name']) > $max_title_length) { $title = wordwrap(htmlspecialchars($product_info['products_name']), $max_title_length, '<br>');

} else { $title = htmlspecialchars($product_info['products_name']); }

$m_source = ''; $thumb = (class_exists('oscthumb') && CFG_MASTER_SWITCH == 'On'); if ($thumb) { preg_match('/"([^"]+)"/',htmlentities ( tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'],'','','','','',5), ENT_NOQUOTES), $image); $m_source=str_replace('&','&',$image[1]); }

echo '<a rel="image_group" title="'.$title.'" href="' . ($m_source ? $m_source : DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" alt="' . $product_info['products_name'] . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"', false, 5) . '<br /></a>';

if(!$vertical_format) { echo ''; $row = 1; reset($products_image_array); foreach($products_image_array as $value) {

if ($thumb) {

$source = ''; preg_match('/"([^"]+)"/',htmlentities ( tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $value,'','','','','',5), ENT_NOQUOTES), $image); $source=str_replace('&','&',$image[1]);

}

echo '<a rel="image_group" title="'.$title.'" href="' . ($source ? $source : DIR_WS_IMAGES . $value) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $value, $product_info['products_name'], TINY_IMAGE_WIDTH, TINY_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '</a>';

++$row; if ($row > $image_group) { echo '<br />'; $row = 1; } } }

echo '</td>';

if($vertical_format) { echo '<td>'; $row = 1; reset($products_image_array); foreach($products_image_array as $value) {

if ($thumb) {

$source = ''; preg_match('/"([^"]+)"/',htmlentities ( tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $value,'','','','','',5), ENT_NOQUOTES), $image); $source=str_replace('&','&',$image[1]);

}

echo '<a rel="image_group" title="'.$title.'" href="' . ($source ? $source : DIR_WS_IMAGES . $value) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $value, $product_info['products_name'], TINY_IMAGE_WIDTH, TINY_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br />' . '</a>';

++$row; if ($row > $image_group) { echo '</td><td>'; $row = 1; } } echo '</td>'; } ?>

</tr><?php echo '<tr><td class="smallText">' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</td></tr>'; ?>

</table>

</div>

<!-- EOF Simple multi image addon -->

<?php

}

?>

<p><?php echo stripslashes($product_info['products_description']); ?></p>

<?php

$products_attributes_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$products_attributes = tep_db_fetch_array($products_attributes_query);

if ($products_attributes['total'] > 0) {

?>

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="main" colspan="2"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_OPTIONS; ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

$products_options_name_query = tep_db_query("select distinct popt.products_options_id, popt.products_options_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by popt.products_options_name");

while ($products_options_name = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_name_query)) {

$products_options_array = array();

$products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

while ($products_options = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_query)) {

$products_options_array[] = array('id' => $products_options['products_options_values_id'], 'text' => $products_options['products_options_values_name']);

if ($products_options['options_values_price'] != '0') {

$products_options_array[sizeof($products_options_array)-1]['text'] .= ' (' . $products_options['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($products_options['options_values_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';

}

}

if (isset($cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']])) {

$selected_attribute = $cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']];

} else {

$selected_attribute = false;

}

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo $products_options_name['products_options_name'] . ':'; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('id[' . $products_options_name['products_options_id'] . ']', $products_options_array, $selected_attribute); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

</table>

<?php

}

?>

</td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

$reviews_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as count from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "'");

$reviews = tep_db_fetch_array($reviews_query);

if ($reviews['count'] > 0) {

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_CURRENT_REVIEWS . ' ' . $reviews['count']; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

}

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_url'])) {

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_MORE_INFORMATION, tep_href_link(FILENAME_REDIRECT, 'action=url&goto=' . urlencode($product_info['products_url']), 'NONSSL', true, false)); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

}

if ($product_info['products_date_available'] > date('Y-m-d H:i:s')) {

?>

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_AVAILABLE, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_available'])); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

} else {

?>

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_ADDED, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_added'])); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">

<tr class="infoBoxContents">

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, tep_get_all_get_params()) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_reviews.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_REVIEWS) . '</a>'; ?></td>

<td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<!-- <tr>

<td>-->

<?php

/* if ((USE_CACHE == 'true') && empty($SID)) {

echo tep_cache_also_purchased(3600);

} else {

include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_ALSO_PURCHASED_PRODUCTS);

}*/

}

?>

<!-- </td>

</tr>-->

</table></td></tr>

<tr>

<td><?php new infoBoxFooter(''); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></form></td>

<!-- body_text_eof //-->

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH_RIGHT; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH_RIGHT; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<!-- right_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>

<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

</tr>

</table>

</td>

</tr>

</table>

<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>

<!-- footer_eof //-->

<br>

</body>

</html>

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

Please please can someone help

Many Thanks

Scott

hello my name is Ron, i have a problem with ckeditor and file manager, your instrucction give, download version 3.5 ckeditor but the web only 3.6 version, you can send this folder complete this ckeditor? all folders?

my problem is Fatal error: Call to undefined function tep_draw_fckeditor() in index/admin/information_form.php on line 96

i don´t fuction this contribution thanks!

Hi Ron,

tep_draw_fckeditor is called on that page on line 96 change to tep_draw_textarea_ckeditor which should be added to html_output.php as per the instructions

version 3.6 should still run fine let me know if you have any problems

Al

Hi Ron,

tep_draw_fckeditor is called on that page on line 96 change to tep_draw_textarea_ckeditor which should be added to html_output.php as per the instructions

version 3.6 should still run fine let me know if you have any problems

Al

the version have me install is http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,7112 is for info-unlimited-v2.07 for admin photos and html

the version have me install is http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,7112 is for info-unlimited-v2.07 for admin photos and html

search for tep_draw_textarea in the file which is called when you go to that page in admin eg. info_pages.php and change it to tep_draw_textarea_ckeditor and add the javascript as well and all should work fine.

Al

Can you plz tell me how did u install CKEditor to edit product and other things.

Thanks

Hi,

I am kinda stuck with this, i am using oscommerce 3.0a5 and trying to add CKEditor as the default editor to add/edit product descriptions in rich text, any idea would be a great help and highly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

Hi rayozd,

If you wish to install the CKEditor on your oscommerce, you may just get the FREE download from

http://www.anterp.com/shop/oscommerce/oscommerce-ckeditor-plugin

. It works out of box for version 2.3.1. But I am not sure is it compatible with your version. Alternately, you should BACKUP your copy and edit some files will do.

Cheers,

tclim

Edited by Jan Zonjee

Hi rayozd,

If you wish to install the CKEditor on your oscommerce, you may just get the FREE download from

. It works out of box for version 2.3.1. But I am not sure is it compatible with your version. Alternately, you should BACKUP your copy and edit some files will do.

Cheers,

tclim

nice one thanks for the input I don't think it would be compatible but it could be a better approach to a solution if you have made changes to your admin use winmerge or kompare to check the files before dumping them on top.

I have not looked at 2.3.1 with ckeditor yet

al

Edited by Jan Zonjee

Hi

I think you will find your problem is related to:

i am using oscommerce 3.0a5

I am new to Oscommerce and keep having to refer to the forum and one of the things I have discovered is that version 3 is only for developers to work on at present - it is not yet ready for general release as per:

http://forums.oscommerce.com/topic/381363-difference-between-231-and-302/

Helen

Hi rayozd,

Cheers,

tclim

I definitely like this little package. The only other thing I'd really need to make osCommerce perfect is the ability to also edit info pages using this editor. All the contributions, at least for 2.3.1 seem like such a mess, I've been wasting a lot of time failing & restoring from backup... Can you suggest any good options?

Edited by Jan Zonjee

Hi,

I opened one post previously (http://forums.oscommerce.com/topic/387489-pages-editor/page__fromsearch__1) when suddenly found this post, which is exactly what I need, too. I have CKEditor and it works perfect to edit products in categories. I'd like to edit also other pages (about us, shippment... in information box) with the same tools as CKEditor. Are any step-by-step instructions available? I tryed to solve my issue with Dynamic Information Pages, but I did not succeed.

Kind regards,

Matjaz