Latest News: (loading..)
Sign in to follow this  
steffanih

PDF Datasheet Maker - 1064 error, help?

After installing the PDF Datasheet Maker add-on, I receive this error when clicking on the pdf icon:

064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'where p.products_id not in(33)' at line 6

select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_image, p.products_model, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.products_status, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, m.manufacturers_name from products p left join manufacturers m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id, products_description pd left join specials s on p.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_id = '' and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' where p.products_id not in(33)

[TEP STOP]

I tried the fixes on the split_page results.php page in admin and still receive this error. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

This is a problem:

where p.products_id = ''

The products ID is not being defined. You need to find that definition and figure out why it's not getting that ID.

Then you have this:

where p.products_id = '' and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' 
where p.products_id not in(33)

That's two separate where clauses, which you can't do. They need to be combined into one, or more likely the incorrect one removed.

I remember this Addon. It's one of the worst addons I've ever seen. I did make it work for one site, but that used some very heavily modified code which certainly wouldn't work for anyone else. I hope that you're good at debugging crappy PHP code.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

I uninstalled and reinstalled and I think I have it wanting to work...

I am getting these error messages when it tries to create the pdf.

FPDF error: GIF parser: unable to open file images/logo.gif

and

Warning: getimagesize(images/) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in \catalog\pdf\pdf_datasheet_functions.php on line 249

Warning: fopen(pdfdocs/_l1.pdf) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in\catalog\pdf\fpdf\fpdf.php on line 1048

FPDF error: Unable to create output file: pdfdocs/_l1.pd

It's like the image creation functions aren't working properly. Anyone know?

Edited by steffanih