• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Any Ideas ????

Hello All,

I value everyone's opinion and would like you to review our new site.

www.adorablecharms.com

Currently we are completing a few admin's changes and phase 2 maybe a slight make over of colors and style.

The site has the standard osc style / look, but we have spent many hours modifying the product listings to allow us to sell the same items but in many different metals and prices. I also changed the product attributes to allow us to change / add them on the shopping cart instead of the porduct_info screen. This allows our customers to add (engraving instructions and change the bracelet size or number of a product from the cart. You can add the following charms to the cart to see the changes first hand:

103545 - engraving instructions

101330 - number charms

200039 - for specific sizes

We are NOT live and can?t go live until we get the tax id numbers from NY state. That?s an entire mess on it?s own?. Hopefully we get that number this week.. :sarcasm:

Thanks Again

Just some minor stuff. I'm a picky person. Always create a few accounts with fake names and write some reviews. If, unlike me, you're too moral to do that, ask your friends to create an account and add some reviews. It helps make the site look well travelled.

Check the site for spelling errors. Like http://www.adorablecharms.com/help.php has "newsletter" spelled wrong.

On the "Create Account' page I would recommend changing "Gender" to "Title", and "Post Code" to "Zip Code".

Overall, it looks pretty good.

Thanks greree

I appreciate you looking at the pages. Those are good suggestions and plan to change them.

Sorry, I was unaware of the rule and I will add that. :(

Archived