• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Contribution: Products tabs

Zahoor

There was no thread for this contribution: Products tabs, which I found quite interesting, but had some problems implementing. Found it to be a good solution to create a thread where problems related to this contribution could be discussed and perhaps solved.

I am having a problem with this contribution showing tabs on the front end. I have followed instructions in the package dated 26. october 2008. I think it is a conflict between some js-files. I don't know if it would be smart to paste my entire code from product_info.php and product_tabs.php, but I would be really thankful if someone could look into it.

Edited by Zahoor

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Nice timing as the site I am developing is in need of tabbed product information and I just found this today. I will give this a shot and hope to provide some support. My javascript is weak but I'll try my best to help.

Matt

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am using Product Tabs is functioning normal in browser internet explorer.

When I add a new product for the Firefox browser, records in mysql table products_extraimage - products_musthave - products_spec within these options is (   )

Using browser Firefox without giving this error in mysql

Edited by dstebo

I am using Product Tabs is functioning normal in browser internet explorer.

When I add a new product for the Firefox browser, records in mysql table products_extraimage - products_musthave - products_spec within these options is (   )

Using browser Firefox without giving this error in mysql

I am having similar problems in Google Chrome and Firefox. The info is there and no errors but it is not showing up in tabbed form. The problem can be seen here: http://bassassaultlures.com/tackleshop/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=70&products_id=668.It works great in IE.

Thanks,

Ashley

• 8 months later...

Hi,

im looking for a solution to input product reviews into these tabs..

ive installed a different addon which allow this feature but i dont know how to integrate the file into the tabs automatically.

like..

the review addon explains to add <? include(DIR_WS_MODULES . 'product_reviews_info.php'); ?> and ive tried to add this into product_tabs.php but it aint working..

please if some one can help me out :)

thanks.

outside links are not allowed in signatures

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi, I am using the product tab with my osc 2.2 currently. After I upgrade my server to php 5.4, the product tab on admin side will have problem loading the description with " ' " mark.

If I have ' in my description, the page will shows blank, without ' it will be fine.

Has anyone know how to fix this issues with php 5.4?

Thank you

Ken

• 9 months later...

@@ken0306
I know this is not the answer you are looking for, but have you tried replacing the ' marks with this HTML entity:
'

Edited by yomama360

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.

Therefore, all progress depends upon the unreasonable man."

-- George Bernard Shaw

BTW, here is another thread about this mod:
http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=318979&st=0&p=1326509entry1326509

Everything is old and unsupported... that's what I get for staying with OSC 2.2

Edited by yomama360

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.

Therefore, all progress depends upon the unreasonable man."

-- George Bernard Shaw